Adultery The trophy wife and the cuckold family (Based on true and ongoing events)
As a lifestyle dominant, I met this wonderful Indian cuckold couple from California through an online forum. The cucky husband and the hot wife have been serving me for the past 6 months. The content is based on the true events that has happened between us so far. I will chronicle the future events as well. And the wife actively contributes to the content here. 

Ideas and constructive feedback are appreciated. 

The characters (names changed), plot and the pictures are real. 

(Chapter one)

Divya Iyer was an atom bomb. In fact many people would say that she looked like the kollywood actress Nikki Galrani. Divya had jet-black hair that flowed very nicely till her bubble butt. Her skin was very smooth and her hands were very soft. She liked wearing chiffon sarees with low cut blouses that would give men an opportunity to look at her boobs every time she bent down. Divya's breasts were milk pots – her tits were perfectly shaped – not huge but still firm after being married for a while - a firm C cup with perky and sensitive nipples.  The blouses she selected in the back were low broad and showed her shapely back as she turned and walked.  Talk about her ass! My god! She was heavy assed with 38 solid inches to fill in. When she walked with swaying her ass, most men would be speechless. Her ass was so curved and sexy that any guy would want to ‘eat’ it.  

Dilip on the other hand was almost the opposite.  He was older, bald, unfit with belly fat, wore glasses and was not very adept socially. Dilip and Divya's marriage was an arranged one. Divya's parents wanted her to be in America and married to a well settled individual and that's how Dilip entered Divya's life. Divya was the queen in every sense and Dilip would spend his day to make sure she is pleased and never have to raise a finger for anything.

- chapter 2 will be added soon
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The trophy wife and the cuckold family (Based on true and ongoing events) - by Torok - 16-08-2021, 06:15 AM