Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Vince please." Dani's brow furrowed and he saw that look on her face that he could never refuse.

"Dani...I..." Her hand moved up holding the side of his face and he stopped just staring into those damn gorgeous eyes once more.

"You have to keep your promise Vince. You said you would help me anytime I asked, and I'm asking. Go...please save our daughter." He didn't know if she would die or not in his absence, but he knew she was right. He could never refuse anything Dani asked of him. Since the moment they met, he knew he would do anything for her and now he would do this.

"Okay. I will. I love you Dani." He leaned down and kissed her lips.

"I love you too Vince. Now, bring her back to me like I always came back to you." With those words he leaned down and kissed her forehead before gently laying her back on the ground and standing. He steeled his face and he and Nick walked out of the bar leaving Oz kneeling on the floor next to Dani.

"They're almost here kiddo, hang on." Oz tried to keep his voice steady as he watched the life leaving Dani's eyes. He needed her to survive as much as Vince did.

"I'll try Oz."

"Well, you better because you have a lot of explaining to do. Not the least of which is when you started messing around with that dolt." Oz tilted his head and smiled, praying that a little conversation would keep one of his favorite agents alive and kicking for just a few more minutes.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-04-2019, 11:36 AM