Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Then, I'll leave Vince and you won't find me. You know I can hide with the best of them. If you won't leave her to grow up safe and normal, then I'll have to take her away."

"That's not fair Dani. She's my kid too."

"Then act like it and choose what's best for her. She's not a way to have me you know."

"You think that's what this is about? I'm not trying to use her to have you. I love you, but I understand if you don't want that. Lily is a different story, though, she's my flesh and blood and there's no way I'll leave her."

"Fuck, did you hear that?" Dani's face froze and she turned her head a little. It had been a faint noise, but a noise nonetheless. Vince immediately reached the light over the bar and clicked it off plunging them into the dim light of the morning sun rising. They had lost track of the time as they were talking.

Dani jumped from her bar stool and joined him behind the bar crouching down. Vince went to fire off a quick text to Nick letting him know that someone was at the bar, when he saw the message he had missed just a few minutes before from Oz.

"Damnit, we were supposed to unlock the doors." Vince cursed under his breath as Dani reached up angling a mirror she found behind the bar so she could see the front door.

"What?" She whispered to him and Vince showed her the phone.

"Okay, just go to the end and we'll go under the gate and hide where we can until the whole lot gets here." His phone received another message as he spoke and he looked down.

"What's up?" Dani had her gun in her hand that had been on the bar before. Vince hadn't seen her move to get it and he marveled at how little she had lost in the reflex department.

"Nick and Oz cleared the barn and they're on the way. Hopefully, just a few minutes and we can start killing assholes."

"Dillon? Dillon, where are you man? You're supposed to be ready." A man's voice rang through the empty bar. "I had to get out my damn key and let myself in, what's the deal?" They heard the sound of the second set of doors unlatch and then the footsteps of two men as they roamed through the bar in search of their long dead companion.

"He better get his shit together, because the others are on their way here. Looks like the thing is trying to get this moving; said something about information being compromised." A deeper voice sounded from the middle of the bar as Dani and Vince ducked around to the bathroom hallway. They stood up, pressed against the wall, both ready for a full on fire fight.

Vince pulled his phone out slowly and handed it to Dani who stood behind him. She looked down to see a text from Oz saying they would be at the bar in fifteen minutes, but everyone else was at least ten minutes ahead of them. She nodded at Vince and passed back the phone.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-04-2019, 11:35 AM