Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
"Hey, do you need me to stop?" He felt the muscles in his arms twitch as he held himself at bay. Vince wanted nothing more than to plunge into her and be completely encased in all that was Dani, but he held himself back from it.

"No, just go slow." She opened her eyes and he slowly eased in, taking in the sensations as he moved further and further. When he bottomed out, she gasped and he held still trying not to think about how amazing her body felt.

"Fuck, you feel too good. Please God don't clench right now."

"Wow, I forgot what this was like. Unh, Vince..." He looked at her face and her mouth hung open. It made it even harder to hold himself in control. She was always so gorgeous like this. "You can move...but slow okay."

"Okay." He was breathless as he struggled to keep himself on track. He slid out of her and slowly back in sending a jolt right through his spine as the pleasure threatened to steal his senses completely.

"Unh...yes." Her head rocked back as he repeated the motion and he focused in on the intensity of being this close with her, being buried in her. His movements were shallower then as only just enough to make her gasp with each insertion. He didn't want to let himself have more leeway than that for fear that he would lose control completely and pound into her like his body craved.

From then, it seemed a blissful eternity that enveloped them. The bubble seemed to lock out the world as it was just the two of them together as one. Vince continued his slow motions, hovering his mouth close to hers to try to breath in her pleasure from her very breath. Sweat erupted across his skin, making it slide easier and easier along hers as the delicious push and pull of her pussy overtook his thoughts. Everything was gone but the feeling of being surrounded by her each time he thrust inside.

"Vince...I..."

"Yea baby...what?"

"Please...faster...I'm...please." Her broken words were enough. It was what he wanted that she was saying. Vince sped up ever so slightly, tilting his hips at the end of each insertion and leaning to lick across her lips with his pointed tongue. He watched as her breathing quickened and her eyes locked on his. Her brow furrowed and then relaxed as she screamed out. In another instant, her pupils pulsed just as her pussy started to do the same around him. He moaned into the feeling, holding himself in check and letting her tilt her hips as she rhythmically pulsed on him.

"So beautiful...fuck...so beautiful..." He trailed the words out, feeling her start to still. His cock twitched as he started to move into her once more.

"Oh yes...more..." Dani clutched at his back and head, digging her fingers in as Vince rocked into her body. Another few movements and she arched up, her pussy seizing on him again, even harder than the last time and Vince held on watching her come apart beneath him once more.

"Jesus Dani...I'm so close baby."

"Yes, let me feel you cum, please." She almost begged and it was enough to send him over the edge with one more thrust. He buried himself to the hilt and let out a long moan as he looked into her face. His hips shifted on their own carrying him through his release. When he regained his breath, he relaxed against her letting their bodies touch as he moved his elbows up along her head. Her hands wrapped around his lower back and he leaned down to capture her mouth.

"I love you Dani." His voice was soft as he spoke the words to her.

"I love you too Vince." Their lips met then in a soft kiss that erased all the bad, all the hurt, all the pain of their time apart.

They lay in each other's arms for a while before parting to get dressed.

"That scar's new." Vince looked up from pulling on his own briefs motioning to where Dani was pulling her panties up.

"It's um...it's from Lily."

"Oh, I'm sorry." He felt bad instantly for asking about it.

"Don't be. I don't regret anything about having her." Dani had turned finding her bra and was putting it on when a lightbulb went on in Vince's brain.

"Shit, Dani. I didn't mean to...I mean I should have pulled out at least. Fuck, I don't know what to..."

"It's okay. I can't have any more kids after her Vince. I had a lot of problems." She hung her head and turned to grab her jeans from the floor.

"Damn, I didn't know. I wish I had been here to help or..."

"Vince, don't please...let's just focus on getting her back."

"Alright. Well, um, how about that drink? I'm buying." He smiled at her and she returned it half-heartedly.

"Sounds good. Here's your shirt, by the way."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-04-2019, 11:34 AM