Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
Vince leaned forward and Dani gave willingly until she was laid back against the green felt of the table. Once there, his mouth trailed down her jaw and over her throat taking in the tang of her sweat and the feel of her pulse as he moved down the side, sucking softly just where she liked. He remembered every inch of her and yet it seemed like the first time he was seeing it. His hands framed her chest and slid around her back, unclipping her bra and pulling it off. He almost didn't want to pull away for fear that this was still a dream of his somehow, one he had had too many times.

"Man, I missed your body." He moaned the words softly as his lips found her now exposed right nipple and she finished removing her bra to give him complete access to her skin.

Vince lavished her chest with attention before he continued a slow trail down her stomach. She was a little softer now around her middle, perhaps from having Lily or maybe just from less working out. Vince was thrilled, loving the softer curve of her stomach as opposed to the hard muscle she used to have down her abdomen. This new version of Dani was so perfect and right now it was so perfectly his.

He looked up as he reached the top of her jeans and unbuttoned them while he watched her eyes. She had pulled up on her elbows to watch him. Vince's fingers unzipped the fabric slowly and Dani lifted her hips as he slid them down. Her exposed legs made his mouth water and he smiled at the black cotton boy shorts that she wore. At least some parts of her had not changed.

A quick motion with each foot sliding off her shoes allowed the final removal of the denim. Her socks easily slid off and then he allowed his fingers to ghost over her skin. She sat up pulling him from his crouched position upwards so that their mouths could connect. Dani moved instantly to rough kisses, Vince could feel her need through every touch of her lips. Her fingers seized on his belt and she pulled it roughly to unclasp it. Vince's own need spiked as he felt her hunger.

He took over on his pants pulling them down and quickly stepping out of his shoes before shoving his socks off of his feet. Part of him wanted to draw this out, enjoy every moment she would offer, but another part couldn't hold back his desire for her. He pulled her still clothed sex against his own and felt the heat of her encompass his cock. It stiffened immediately in response. Her legs wrapped around him and she shifted her hips upward. He groaned reflexively, and she moaned into his mouth almost in unison.

Dani pulled back from kissing him, and stared into his eyes as she shifted herself backwards across the felt more. When she was fully laid on the table, her fingers slid into the sides of her panties and she slid them off tossing them to the side. Those burning eyes that Vince could never get out of his head stared through him and he quickly slid his own briefs down before mounting the table to follow her.

When he captured her mouth again, he easily moved between her legs letting her slick guide him. He was pressed flush to her pussy and he nearly came just from the feel of her body. Her hands threaded into his hair again and he heard her breath hitch.

"Be gentle with me, it's been a few years." She said the words and he pulled back looking into her face. He just looked at her for a moment, taking in the lust- blown eyes and flushed cheeks that had been in every fantasy of his for so long.

"I'll try, but it's been a few years for me too."

"What? You haven't...since...?"

"Nope, haven't wanted to since you left."

"Well, shit, let's hope we can remember how." A small smile crept across her face and he smiled back.

"It's like riding a bike, I think. But, tell me if it hurts okay?"

"Okay." She whispered and Vince reached down lining himself up. Her wet heat enveloped his head in the next second, and his mind reeled. Another inch in, and he remembered exactly how amazing Dani's body felt. He looked up to see her face as he slid more in and saw her wince suddenly. Vince froze and tried to calm his breathing.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-04-2019, 11:34 AM