Romance Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty
Dark Division - Dani Ch. 14

"So, Nick says they heard a package is being moved tomorrow morning. It sounds like it might be Lily. Since we can't rule out that the bar is still involved, it makes sense for the four of us to stay put and wait it out."

"Okay. Oh my God though Vince...how can they call her a package? My baby is not a package...unless...do you think she's dead already?" Her eyes welled with tears as she looked at him.

"Hey, listen, it doesn't mean anything. She's worth more as leverage if she's alive, you know that. They want something from you or from me or the Dark Division or whatever. She's going to be okay Dani...come on...trust me." He held her against his coat for a moment, relishing in the feel of her against him.

"So, we wait until morning?" When she pulled back, he sighed as he took in the loss of her warmth as she stepped back. Her eyes were glued to the ground for a moment as she pulled herself together.

"Yep. Hey, why don't we play a game of pool, maybe have a drink...they're free." He tried a smile as he lifted up her chin with one of his fingers.

"Vince, can I ask you to do something for me?"

"Anything. You know I would always do anything for you Dani." He looked into her eyes and felt the pain there.

"Will you help me forget for a little while?"

"What do you mean?" He asked it easily and she leaned up capturing his lips.

"Help me forget that our little girl is out there scared right now Vince." She pulled back and looked at him, pleading for this little bit of relief.

"Are you sure?" The last thing Vince wanted to do was take advantage of Dani, but when she nodded her head he knew he wouldn't be. She was desperate to take the pain she was feeling away if only for a second in time.

He leaned into her capturing her mouth once more and the fire between them that had ebbed away for a few minutes was back instantly. Her hands framed his face as their tongues started to wrestle once more. Vince's own hands shirked his suit jacket throwing it onto the chair behind him. He cursed the fact that he had dressed up today. The tie around his neck seemed to constrict as he pulled Dani against him. The heat from her body oozed through his shirt.

Her hands left his face and started to unbutton his collar even as his own grabbed her head pulling her into him. In another second, her fingers loosened his tie tossing it to the side as she started back to work on the buttons from his stiff white shirt. He seized on her ass lifting her enough to put her on the pool table once more. She easily spread her legs and he was happy to slot in between them and fully against her once again.

"I forgot how good it was to kiss you." She whispered the words in the one second of a break she took from plundering between his lips.

Vince hummed low in his throat as he pushed her jacket off her shoulders. Her arms went back for a second and she tossed the leather coat to the side. Before she could return her fingers to his shirt, Vince was done with the few buttons on her shirt and she parted from his lips long enough to facilitate its removal. He stopped once it was removed and leaned his forehead against hers taking in a breath as she moved back to finish the buttons of his shirt. Her black satin bra accentuated her beautiful breasts that he had missed so much. The smoothness of her flesh slid upward into each cup perfectly and he felt his body respond strongly to the sight of her exposed skin.

"You're so beautiful." He sighed as she pulled the bottom of his shirt from his pants and her fingers sprang to his wrists to finish the last buttons. His hands were once more framing her face and he tilted her up to look into her eyes. She quickly recaptured his lips as her fingers slid along his undershirt and over his shoulders.

He shucked the shirt easily and then pulled back enough to reach over his head and pull the last layer separating him from her off. Once it was free, he pressed his chest to hers, wanting to feel her against him. She let her fingers slide up along his neck and scratched her nails through the short hairs there as he continued to kiss her mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - Dani by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-04-2019, 11:33 AM