Fantasy So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter
Susan again. I'd ridden in Helen's limo a couple of times before, and I'd expected the four of us and the Ultimados to be jammed into the back of it, but one rode up front, and three followed behind in an SUV, giving us the back to ourselves as we headed to the restaurant.

"I should explain before we get started." I told them. "That someone in my head has forbidden me from ever doing a Sex and the City bit. It's Sue, and I think she really means it."

"Not big enough for us." Helen said, taking out a small box I'd never seen before. I watched her open it and take out a gold cigarette holder. (For all the smoking she does, I've never seen Helen use a cigarette holder before. Not only does she actually have one, but it's gold, and she keeps it on standby in a protective case.) "We need to be full-on Absolutely Fabulous here. But without the drugs and booze."

"No!" I said. "We're not doing Ab-Fab either!"

"Why not?" Julie asked.

"Because," I told her. "You are OBVIOUSLY Patsy, which makes Helen Edina by default, and that leaves me as Bubble!"

"Bubble was the hot one." Helen replied.

"And the stupid one! And no, the hot one was Saffie and you know it!"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well," Julie asked. "Would you rather get treated like Saffie or Bubble?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-04-2019, 11:28 AM