Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Episode 20

Vajendra was reporting to ACP Dharana on information he had got from the informaqnts they had in both the Balveer and Gowranga crime organisations.

“We were not wrong sir a big shipment of drugs had come in and it had been hijacked from Balveer’s men. Balveer apparently is furious at this loss but he is not sure who is responsible for this,” reported Vajendra to Dharana.

“So, our information was correct but Balveer had fooled us and had led us on a wild goose chase but someone else had been cleverer than Balveer and had robbed him instead,” Dharana pondered out loud.

“What else have we got Vajendra?

“Balveer had been raging at all his men. He had thundered to them that if Vinod had been alive this would never have happened.”

A frown appeared on Dharana’s brow. “Strange that Balveer is exposing his weakness to his men like this.”

“How so sir?” Vajendra asked not understanding his boss’s reasoning.

Dharana looked at Vajendra and smiled sardonically. “Well, he has practically admitted to his men that he had been dependant on Vinod and without his main man he could be targeted and robbed. He had just admitted his own weakness to his men.”

“Oh, I see, I didn’t look at it in that way. Another thing sir, Balveer’s men who had gone to receive the shipment have gone missing. Balveer is not sure if his men had double crossed him and had absconded with the drugs to do their own dealings or they had been ambushed and killed and a rival or new unknown gang members had taken the shipment. He is trying to verify that through his network.”

Dharana who had been keenly listening to Vajendra asked him,” what do you think happened?”
“I don’t think Balveer’s men betrayed him. I think another gang hijacked the shipment.”
“And Balveer’s men?” Dharana asked.

“Probably killed and thrown into the sea.” Vajendra replied dispassionately. There was little sympathy in the security officer force for men like that. They were violent men who themselves would have shown no mercy towards anyone who happened to be their victims.

“That’s that then, it would be impossible to retrieve their bodies from the ocean. They would have probably been weighed down.” Dharana knew they wouldn’t even know where to start looking in the vast waters. Their bodies could have been thrown overboard at any place. It was too large an area to start dragging operations on the ocean floor. Besides they weren’t even certain the men were actually dead.

“Our men have all been told to be on alert haven’t they Vajendra. Any news filtering on any new high volume of drugs being distributed anywhere?”

“No sir, anyway it would probably be many months before this new haul of drugs start surfacing.”
“What about activities from the other crime lords in the city? Any clues from that?”

Dharana could see the excitement in Vajendra voice as he spoke. “I think I know who was the person who was involved in the hijacking of the shipment sir.”
“and who is that?” Dharana asked curiously.
“There’s some heightened activity in the Gowranga gang sir. Our informant there had heard whispers there of some heist having been carried out successfully by them.”

“Hmm.. interesting,” Dharana commented as he listened to Vajendra.

“There is talk there that Arun had engineered and carried out successfully something bold.”

There’s that name again Arun, Dharana thought. He already had his suspicions that Arun was the one who was responsible for the murder of Vinod. He had a strong motive as after all Vinod was the one who had killed his brother. He also seemed to have got additional resources to carry out the killing. But from whom? From what information they had got Gowranga was not supportive of Arun’s efforts to take revenge for his brother’s death.

“Arun seemed to have been elevated as number two to Gowranga,” Vajendra continued. “He seems to be giving commands to the other men in the organisation.”
“We better keep an extra vigilant eye on him Vajendra, he strikes me as someone who has more ambition than what he is showing out. He could turn out to be a big headache for us.

Two days after this conversation between Dharana and Vajendra, Sandhya was sitting in Rajesh’s apartment breaking the bad news to him.

“I’m sorry Rajesh, it was good when it lasted but it’s time we break up.”

Sandhya could see the great shock in Rajesh’s face. He seemed to be really broken up. Have I misjudged him? Did he really love me? Sandhya felt a tinge of sympathy for him. She had always thought that Rajesh’s interest in her was not for her sake alone but the greater motivation was the benefits he could get through her family.

“How can you do this to me Sandhya, I thought we had something special between us.” He seemed to be on the verge of tears.

In truth Rajesh felt a little relieved on hearing this. He had found Sandhya to be a little overbearing. She was the dominant one in their relationship. He had come to realise that if he ever became her husband he would always be under her thumb. Rajesh’s fear was more on how his father would react. His failure in this would confirm his father’s assessment of him as being useless at anything.

Sandhya tried to be kind to him. He had been an adequate lover who had kept her reasonably sexually satisfied. “Now, now Rajesh, it was just a mutual thing between us. We liked each other I grant you that but love?? Nah .. it was just mutual benefit for sexual pleasure and nothing more than that.”

“This is all so sudden Sandhya, you never indicated that anything was wrong,” Rajesh hesitated before asking,” is there someone else?”

He is not as dumb as he looks Sandhya said to herself. He seemed to have hit on the right reason but let me not reveal that she decided to herself. “It’s not that Rajesh, my parents had a serious talk with me recently on the matter of my marriage. They have let me know in no uncertain terms that they would be the ones to decide on who my husband would be and no one else.”

Rajesh looked up at her sharply. “I didn’t think your parents could be so old fashioned and outdated, and what about you? You are not the type to succumb to their wishes so meekly.”  Rajesh knew what type of a woman Sandhya was and he was sceptical at what she had just said.

He is not making this easy is he, Sandhya thought irritated by Rajesh’s questions and stubbornness. “Well what will you do if your parents threaten to disown you if you do not listen to them.” Sandhya let him hear the irritation she was feeling.

“Did they really say that,” Rajesh asked fearfully. Marrying Sandhya if she were to be chucked out of her family would serve no purpose for them. What concerned him more was that his father would disown him when he heard of the break up between him and Sandhya. His father had big business plans if the alliance had gone through. But what can he do? He can’t very well force Sandhya to marry him.  

“Maybe I can talk to your parents,” Rajesh asked hopefully,” make them understand how much we love each other.”
Sandhya finally lost her patience. She had to put a quick end to this. She was well aware of Rajesh’s character. He was weak willed and a coward. He had to be dealt with firmly.

“Look, you don’t know about my parents, especially my father. If he thinks of you as a problem he has the clout to do whatever he wants to you and your family. Putting your family to beg on the streets would be considered the least of your problems if he sets his mind to it.”

Rajesh looked horrified when he heard this. Sandhya’s deadly tone indicated that she was not just saying it threaten him. Sandhya felt pity for her soon to be ex-lover on seeing the frightened expression on his face.

“Look Rajesh, this is the best for the both of us. We had a good time while it lasted. Even if I were to marry someone else you should be happy that you had got to enjoy my body before my future husband,” she spoke with a little kindness in her voice.

The look on Rajesh’s face showed he was resigned to his fate. “I got no choice have I,” he said woefully.
Sandhya came and sat beside him on the bed. “Don’t feel bad Rajesh. Some things are never meant to be. Just treasure the memories of what we had.”

Sandhya started rubbing her hand over the top of his pants on his groin. Surprised by her action he looked up at her with a little hope sparking back in his eyes.

“This is just for old time sakes, just a parting gift,” she said crushing his hopes no sooner than it had risen.

She undid his belt, opened the front of his pants and took out his average sized cock. She started stroking him slowly but in his agitated state of mind it refused to come to life.

“This served me well for so long, wonder how Prakash is packed,” she thought to herself as she absentmindedly stroked Rajesh’s cock. “I’m sure he must be bigger than this,” she said to herself.

Her mother Mounika would have easily dispelled any doubts she had about this. Her mother had first hand experience of how big Prakash was. She would have told her daughter that the groom she had set up for her was not only bigger than the one she (her daughter) had in her hand right now but was also bigger and thicker than the cock that had fathered her. The only downside to the arrangement was that both mother and daughter had to share the same cock for their pleasure. But then again that cock was more than ready and able to pleasure both of them far beyond their expectations. Sandhya looked at the dejected ex-lover sitting beside her not even being able to get a hardon. Let me give him something to remember me by she decided. She bent down and took Rajesh’s cock in her mouth. His limp prick slowly came to life as she rapidly sucked on it. Once it was sufficiently hard she took her mouth off and started stroking his rod fast. She was good at this and knew how to sustain his pleasure. It was not even five minutes before he shot out a fountain of sperm on to his bedroom floor. Sandhya cleaned her hand on his bedsheet before she got up.

“Will I ever see you again?” Rajesh asked wistfully.
Sandhya just smiled at him. “If I’m ever in need of a man maybe I will but don’t have too much hope on it.”
Rajesh watched helplessly as his now ex-girlfriend walked out of his life.

Arun walked up to the two men who were standing beside a parked car. This was one of Gowranga’s cars. The one his wife Deepa used frequently. The two men were her bodyguard detail. Arun had been stalking his boss’s wife’s movement for sometime now. He had noted how Deepa had showed interest in him. He needed to exploit that. He needed to get close to her so that he could go to her house when she was alone without her complaining to her husband. His interest was not in bedding her though he would do that if it helped him to achieve his aim. Gowranga had details of all his political and security officer influence in a file at home. It showed who they were and how much on the take they were. If he were to get rid of Gowranga he had to immediately get them on his side. He had to assure them that what they were getting won’t stop as he took over control. In fact, he would have to give a higher rate than what they got currently. He would have to promise the politicians that he would do their bidding when they needed him to handle any problems. He walked up to the two men as if he just happened to come by as a coincidence.

“What are you two doing here? Have you accompanied the boss’s wife?”
“Yes boss,” they replied respectfully. As he was now the second in command.
“Where is she?” Arun asked.
“In there,” one of the men indicated a large shop in front of them.
“You fools why aren’t one of you in there with her,” he said angrily.
They were shaken up to see Arun’s display of anger. “No boss, she told us to wait outside,” one of the men said defensively.
“Well, you should know better, you should have at least been inside watching her discreetly. We have many enemies. What if someone was already inside waiting for a chance to harm her.”

These were men with brawn but little intelligence. One of them started moving towards the large store. Arun called him back. “You two wait here, I’ll see to her safety inside.”

Arun walked purposefully into the store. He spotted her browsing through some clothes. He quickly walked up to her and said hi. She was startled but very pleased to see him.
“You shouldn’t have come in alone, you should have asked on of the men to accompany you inside,” he admonished her with a smile. She was charmed by his dazzling smile.

“No, I’m very familiar with this place. Nothing to worry about but thanks for your concern.” She smiled at him too.

“It’s my duty to take care of you. You are my boss’s wife.”
“You’ll take care of me? Why do you think I need to be taken care of,” she looked at him speculatively as she spoke.

“You know our line of work danger can be lurking anywhere. It’s my duty to see to your safety and I’m good at it.”
“Good at what?” she smiled coquettishly.
“At doing what needs to be done,” he said as he let his eyes run over her body. He was taking a risk but if his reading of the signals she was giving out right then nothing bad was going to happen.

He saw her breathing stop for a few seconds. The desire was there in her eyes. He had hit paydirt. “Thank you, I would like that.” This was the clearest signal from her yet.
“At your service mam, those morons outside don’t know what is important. You better take my number. Call me in case there is any problem or if you need me to do something.”

This was it, would she tell him off or would she respond the way he hoped. “Yes, I may need you, give me a missed call and I’ll note your number,” she said as she gave him his number.

They spent another forty-five minutes there, more than she had intended to. There were many accidental brushings of hand on hand, hand on body and body on body. Deepa was getting wet at the close proximity of this manly man. If she had come alone she would probably have allowed him to take her where he wants and have let him fuck her. She had been long neglected by Gowranga and she desperately needed a man’s touch on her body. Knowing she was the wife of a crime lord like Gowranga no man was willing to approach her but Arun seemed to have no fear of husband. Finally, she had to go. If spent longer than this inside here even the imbeciles waiting outside would start getting suspicious.

“Okay, I’ve got to go. Thank you for being here with me all this while,” she said.
“My pleasure, don’t hesitate to call if you need my assistance.”
“I’m certain I will,” she said in a tantalising tone.

Later that night, Arun’s phone beeped. He took it up and saw the message. It was from Deepa as he had hoped for. “Thank you for the company. I enjoyed it. Good night.” Arun’s face broke into a broad smile. His plan was working. Only thing was he would have to fuck her a few times and make sure she enjoyed it before getting her trust. She was not an unattractive woman so it was not going to be some unwanted chore. Besides it has been a long time since he poked a woman who was not a whore.
[+] 3 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM