My Wife is a Whore (Part 1)
My Wife is a Whore (Part2)

Next day we were there at the Mall Road just checking out stuff . Suddenly the voice of a female rose above the din
“Poooooojaaa!!” A very beautiful woman similar to the age of my wife came and hugged her tight. Pooja too embraced her and squealed “Maaaalttiii”  She turned around to me and said
Pooja : Rahul, she is my best friend Malti. Turning back to Malti : What are you doing here?
Malti : That is what I want to ask you. You here with Jiju on second honeymoon?
Malti had a naughty smile on her face. Pooja somehow blushed and hit her playfully on her arm
Pooja: Shut up !! You are stupid.
Malti : Bata na !! ( and both of them broke into giggles)
Malti : Yaar kitne din baad mile hai na.
Pooja : Ha yaar. Kum se kum 6 years.
Malti : Chal ek kaam karte hain, lets go to my hotel room. Paas hi hai.
Pooja: Yaar magar tere jijiu
Malti : Jiju, main apki biwi ko thodi der ke liye chura rahi hoon. Sahi salamat wapas kar dungi, 2 ghante baad
Pooja looked at me. I looked at them and smiled.
I : Ok. Theek hai . But jaldi aana Pooja
Pooja : Ji. I will be back in 2 hours.
Both of them left chatting with each other. I was now alone. I thought of having tea from a nearby shop. I went into the shop and ordered tea. As I was sipping the tea, I suddenly saw the man who had accused Pooja of being a whore. He too saw me and turned and started running away. I threw the cup of tea in a dustbin and ran after him. He was running pretty fast but I was chasing him.
He must have been thinking that I will beat him but my intention was not that. I wanted to know why he called Pooja a whore. I kept running after him with this motivation to get to know. Suddenly, he got entangled in some stones and slipped. He fell  down. This was the window I was looking for. I ran with all my strength and caught up with him
I picked him up from the road and held him by his collar. He said , “Nahi Sahab, please jaane do. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki wo aapki wife hai” Both of us were panting hard. I said,”Mujhe tumse baat karni hai. Main janana chahta hoon ki tumne Pooja ko randi kyu kaha?” He said, “Galti ho gayi sahib. Aapke saamne nahi bolna chahiye tha” I was shocked. I said, “Kya matalab? Sach  Sach bata warna tujhe abhi security officer station le jaunga”
He said, “Nahi Nahi saab, Main aapko sab kuch bataunga. Aap mere saath mer ghar pe chailye”
I agreed and we started walking towards his home ………..
(To be continued)
[+] 2 users Like Adam_Doll's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife is a Whore (Part 1) - by Adam_Doll - 15-04-2019, 12:11 PM
RE: My Wife is a Whore (Part 1) - by Adam_Doll - 15-04-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: My Wife is a Whore (Part 1) - by ronylol - 15-04-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: My Wife is a Whore (Part 1) - by Adam_Doll - 18-04-2019, 09:23 AM
RE: My Wife is a Whore (Part 1) - by Adam_Doll - 18-04-2019, 09:24 AM
RE: My Wife is a Whore (Part 1) - by ghost19 - 18-04-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: My Wife is a Whore (Part 1) - by Sexmaster - 18-04-2019, 02:13 PM
RE: My Wife is a Whore (Part 1) - by ghost19 - 19-04-2019, 01:11 PM