Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Episode - 11

[Image: shriya-saran-banarasi-silk-saree-at-jack...-party.jpg]

Wealth and media power will decide your political journey- Shalini Mehta.

Shalini was in her room. She was calling Raj. She said with him that she is staying at the hotel room she already booked. Raj was not doubtful and he believed Shalini. She wished good night for Raj and Anjali too. She did not receive a call for her dinner from Janus. She was just thinking about what she should wear for dinner. Janus and his two kids would join her for dinner, so she decided to wear a casual frock that covered her mostly. 

She was checking her presentation and Nagpur District's financial progress and regulations too. She had to present the report at the meeting. She was sipping some water. the door suddenly knocked. 

Aunty!! Aunty!!

Rithu here? May I come in?

Yes, Darling come please. She went to the door and opened it for Rithu. Rithu was 18 years old. 

Rithu saw that Shalini was only in a night dress even without an overcoat. She highlighted Shalini's hot blue color bra straps which were on her shoulders.

WOW, Aunty. You look like an angel. seriously Aunt, Rithu said greedily. Shalini just smiled. Rithu was also a perfect girl, but she never had a boyfriend. None of the boys came and asked her out because everyone knew she was the daughter of the minister. Therefore, Rithu was in a great upset and she was jealous about her friends who have boy friends and take fun with them. 

Shalini noticed that Rithu scanned her entire body. her arms, legs and skin were shining under the light. 

Aunt, shall we go to the living room? Nitha joined them. Both of them requested from Shalini to go down. 

Anaa, Aunt.... shall we go there? Dad was so busy on other days, even he had no time to talk with us, but luckily he is there today, plz Aunt, shall we go, Nitha pushed her again and again.

(Night dress in below comment)

She said that OK darling, but waited until Aunt changed the dress. Rithu was in a hurry. No No, Aunt, this is so OK. You are very pretty, aunt. Please come then Rithu and Nitha pull Shalini's hands. She could not talk at least a word. Both of the girls were pulling her. At last, Shalini had no option. she had to step in with her night dress. 

Shalini saw that Janus was watching TV while having a whisky. She wanted to stop walking, but both girls were pulling her strongly. Janus heard the noise from both kids. Janus could not believe his eyes. He was suddenly shocked and checked again. His dream lady was in a night dress. not only that, he could clearly see her bra straps too. He was looking at Shalini. 

They came and Janus was looking at Shalini more closely. He could not believe that a lady has such shining velvety skin and perfect body shape and curves. Shalini noticed Janus was looking at her naughtily. 

After many many months, today dada is here. may be because Aunt is here, Rithu just naughtily said. 

Acha, Shalini naughtily replied and squeezed Rithu's cheek. Then, she sat on the sofa directly opposite to Janus. She did this purposely so that Janus can have a great view of her. 

All of them were talking and Shalini accepted a drink from Janus. Shalini was changing her position. she just folded her leg and kept on the sofa then just sat on that and the other leg was on the floor. Rithu was looking at Shalini seductively and she noticed that her dad was also staring at this sexy lady. She just thought of doing a little help for her dad.

Acha, see Nitha, Aunt changed her position and gave a great view to dad, Rithu laughed and Nitha too. Janus was also shocked and she understood that his elder daughter did help him again. He smiled. Shalini also smiled and playfully asked Rithu, are you jealous naughty baby? 

Ahh, naughty babies, now you can go and prepare the dining table for aunt and bring some hot spicy chicken plate to us, Janus said. 

Rithu and Nitha knew that it was a command for them to go, so both of them left.

Janus stood up having a glass of wine and then just came and was sitting on the same sofa where Shalini was sitting. Shalini, time to discuss your seat, he said. She did not move and stuck to her position, Janus however sat and they were very close on the same sofa. Janus could smell Shalini's seductive strawberry aroma. his whole body was boosted with a new energy. Shalini did say nothing, but only hmm seductively. 

Janus gave another glass of whisky to Shalini.  She already had a glass, but she did not refuse the second one and accepted it too. 

Shalini, I said to the committee that you helped me and you disclosed Abdul's real face to all candidates and destroyed NCP. It was a plus point for you. Shalini did not say anything, but just said hmm and then sip a whisky.  

It was so sexy and a lustful gesture. Janus could not bear his feelings. I convinced the committee members hard, Janus said and he launched his first action. He just kept his right palm on Shalini's shoulder and his fingers directly touched Shalini's hot bra strap. Shalini did not show any dislike. She was just sipping whisky. 

I will call a meeting again with members and request the progress of your seat. I can personally find this. even though they knew I personally proposed to you, Janus said. At the same time, he rubbed his middle finger on her bra strap and then the night frock's strap. 

Will you be able to convince them? Shalini for the first time. 

why not? I have been the leader of NSP for more than 25 years. Even ministers of the central government obeyed my rules. I am the minister of the state. I personally proposed to you and they knew that I am always looking at the progress of your seat, Janus said while he was rubbing Shalini's right shoulder fully. He took action further. He just touched Shalini's blue bra strap and lifted it with his fingers and freed.

Will they consider your opinion because there are a lot of people who need a seat in NSP. It is very true, so can you propose and give me a seat?, Shalini asked while she was tasting Janus' real touch and rubbing.  Shalini really tasted his touch. It was so rough. She felt that an entire session with Raj would not give her such pleasure like Janus' just rubbing. Janus hardly heard Shalini's moaning. Janus teased with her soft moaning. 

Janus explained to Shalini about his role and her seat. See, Shalini, I am the leader. I can do whatever I want, but I like to do this in the correct way. then you will get a good recognition in the party and it would assist you to go to the highest point of politics. He was showing heaven to Shalini. Shalini was eager on his plan and respected his idea. but at the same time, Janus adjusted Shalini's nighty's dress strap and pulled it towards her arms. The result was that her nighty strap fell down over her right arm and he rushed to pull her bra strap too. 

But, it seemed that Shalini was not satisfied with his answer. He should do something at that time. He just stood up with his mobile and poured his glass with another shot and he went to the kitchen with the empty spicy chicken plate. Shalini thought that he would go to fill the plate, but Janus took a call to one of his disciples. 

Raju, I will call you within a few minutes and ask about a seat in our party. you should tell me as below "

Everything is fine. Sir named her, so we should give her a chance. please wait. we cannot ignore sir's proposal. we will finalize and inform you sir, Janus said and disconnected the line.

He came back with sausages and a chicken plate. He noticed that Shalini had not made her straps again.  He realized that Shalini was also in a high mode. 

Shalini, i will contact the committee president now and request the information about your seat, he said while sitting next to Shalini. She was in heaven. Now, she can realize the truth. 

Hello Mr. Jayesh,

Yes, Sir, Raju replied.

I called you to know the status of Shalini's seat. What is the progress?

Sir, everything is fine now. we have considered your request and she is a proposal of yours, so we cannot ignore her. You know sir, we have a lot of applications, but we keep Shalini at first and do everything. Please wait for a few weeks as we cannot disclose the name list to the public sir,  Raju said. 

Shalini felt that Janus was doing everything for her. Janus was not careful about Raju's talk. He needed something from Shalini. He just pulled her both the night dress and bra straps of left shoulders. Shalini was in a high mode because she experienced Janus' rough rubbing and touches, so He closed more to Shalini and put his right hand to Shalini's neck. then he put his right hand inside her loose nighty. Janus nicely unhooked her bra. Shalini did not do anything and she just allowed Janus to unhook the bra. Janus did not stop his movement. He strongly pulled Shalini's bra outside. it was not easily removed, so Shalini had to lift her arms and with the help of that, Janus just pulled her bra and it came through her arms to outside. As Raju disconnected the line, Shalini was fully freed from her bra. Janus could see her huge boobs through her loose nighty. its size, shape and erected nipple were shown through her nighty. 

Now, you are confirmed Shalini. you knew who i, Janus said. Shalini playfully stood up and poured her glass with another whisky shot. Janus was looking at Shalini's body. it was almost visible of her boobs to him. Rithu was coming towards them and she came near Shalini and Janus. 

Dad, Nanny asked do you need pork curry for dinner?

No, Rithu, no need, Janus said. 

She saw that Shalini was having a whisky standing up. suddenly Rithu noticed that Shalini's blue color bra was on the sofa. She looked at both Janus and Shalini, then said ohh Achaa dad is having another pork curry here, she playfully looked at Shalini and left. 

Shalini was standing up and sipping a shot. Janus took Shalini's bra and threw it away. 

Now are you sure Shalini, Janus asked and he pulled Shalini toward him and she sat on the sofa. 

Now are you sure me, Janus asked again. Meanwhile, he rubbed his middle finger from Shalini's head through her face and then directly to her cleavage. She just smiled and yes, I am sure, said playfully. This is the second one who touched her cleavage other than her husband.  Janus suddenly kept his palm on her boobs and his palm was not able to cover her breast fully. Then he just squeezed her one breast over her night dress. Shalini could not bear this. she has never got such pleasure or such a nice squeeze on her breast. She wanted Janus to put his hand inside her night dress. 

She realized that Raj could not give her such satisfaction throughout the entire session. Shalini was so horny with just a few touches from this old minister. 

Suddenly Nitha shouted and dinner was ready.  They heard that Nitha was coming. She was still a small kid, so Janus did not want to know his younger daughter about this thing as she is below 18 years old. Shalini quickly understood and adjusted her nightly, but she was not keen on wearing the bra back. Then Janus and Shalini, both left for dinner. 

Janus was very upset and he wanted to blame Nitha. However, Shalini regained her normal status and made up her mind. She thanked Nitha because of her shouting, she was safe.

Both of them sat for dinner. Rithu and Nitha were there. Rithu was looking at Shalini and Shalini noticed that.  

They were having dinner.

Janus just left the table for a call.

Aunty, don't you wear a bra at home, Rithu asked playfully then Nitha joined too.

Ohhh God, I just noticed daaaa, Aunty where is your bra?

Why Nietha, you cannot guess? 

What,

This minister has removed this sexy and hot IAS officer's bra. I saw that on the sofa,

Oh, are you serious,

Shalini also wanted to be bold.

Are you so jealous of Rithu baby, Shalini asked playfully.

Aunt, I am sure my dad was so clever to remove the bra of such a pretty and sexy IAS officer like you, she smiled and said in front of her sister. 

Acha, you noticed that, Shalini said.

I am uncertain that he was successful pulling your panty too, Rithu just smiled. 

Acha he could not, he was not that clever, Shalini said.

If you are alone today, he will definitely pull your panty Aunt, Rithu said.

Hmm, I know that.

who does not like to remover panty and put his big rat into such a nice hole nah,

You are too naughty Rithu.

Janus was back to the dining table and Rithu and Nitha were almost done with dinner. staying alone with Janus at the dining table would be an unnecessary thing. Shalini's mind was fast. She gathered all the factors around her quickly and brainstormed. She was not a silly lady to trust a politician's words or promises easily. She surely realized that Janus and all other men focused only on her figure. maybe not always, but mostly.

I never need to be a victim of these filthy politicians just for their words. Whatever happened, I am still a faithful wife and mom. I never wanted to cheat Raj. who knows that this man was creating a scenario in front of her to take me on the bed. Shalini quickly analyzed her thoughts. 

Conversation with Jayesh was a drama?
But, how would it be a drama? He called Jayesh in front of me.
Was that honestly Jayesh?
She quickly recalled that Janus left for a few minutes with his phone and the back with a chicken plate.
Rithu expressed her naughty thoughts in front of Janus without any fear. Was this a pre-planned game?

She knew that whether this was a drama or not, the important thing is to avoid this unnecessary incident.

This would be the best time to avoid this. She also finished her dining with 2 kids and stood up. 

Rithu and Nitha, then good night for both of you. I am so sleepy and need to take a good sleep before the conference, she said.

Janus thought that she would try to avoid kids and be with him.

Mr. Janus, then good night for you too, Shalini quickly walked towards her room as Nitha was leaving the table.  Janus was not able to make any comment on Shalini as she went with Nitha. Shalini locked her door hard and checked a few times that the door was closed right. 

Shalini received a few calls from Janus. Even though he knocked her door a few times, Shalini was in her decision. She was a strong woman who had a strong, but kind heart and mind. 

Inside the room, Shalini was enjoying the time with Janus. she felt that same feeling with Yousouf too. 

Janus thought that he could easily fuck Shalini today at his own home. That is why he planned this drama. Hr realized that offering a seat to a lady like Shalini would be a great threat for him. She already has a good foundation for politics. people knew her, respected her and she always represented people. Janus understood that Shalini had done so many things which helped farmers, students, and the young crowd. She was not a normal IAS officer. She always needed to do something effective. That is how, she launched a few projects in Nagpur district which were popular across India. She has touched people's hearts in Nagpur from many aspects, such as education, infrastructure and lifestyle. She had a bg number of followers on all social media. That was not a secret. Janus knew one thing. all politicians had the same idea as him regarding Shalini. If she becomes a politician  it will be a great challenge for all of them. 

She strategically avoided him today. Janus could not sleep the entire night. He woke up from time to time. He dreamt that He put his penis into Shalini's mouth. She was licking it like a lollipop. Her saliva was overflowing. He just grabbed Shalini's hair and forcefully in and out his penis in her juicy mouth. 

Shalini was ready to go for the meeting. Eve Shalini was horny in the whole night. She was thinking of how Janus pulled her bra strap, then removed her bra fully. At the same time, she was upset too. She thought over what she was doing wrong? but, that feeling was cooling off quickly and horny thoughts were soaring. She had to take part in the conference at 10:00 AM, but she was ready by 8:30 AM. She dressed up in a little casual way. She was in a purple banarasi silk saree and a large cut neck blouse which was showing her midriff if her saree was not properly on the position. She purposely adjusted the saree position on her midriff so that Janus could see her cleavage in a lustful way. Even though this was a government conference she decided to wear such a colored saree and big earrings alongs with bangles and a bindi to show up her ***** background. Eventually all of this made her sexy. Bindi was not showing her ***** background, but enhanced her sexiness much more. 

Shalini was out of her room by 8:45 AM. Anju politely requested from her to have breakfast. 

Where is Mr. Janus?

Sir is getting ready mam, 

then, where is Rithu and Nitha,

Both of them are ready for breakfast. 

Janus came to the place where Shalini and Anju were. 

Oh, wow Shalini.... you must be an actress, not an IAS. Wow, Janus was scanning her from head to toe and toe to head. He stopped and placed his eye on Shalini's slightly showing midriff many times.

Shalini was teased with his starings. It was so hard and sharp. Shalini bit her lips. It increased her sexiness. Shalini quickly noticed that Janus was without any underwear, so she quickly realized Janus' s penis was erected. She was capable enough to understand that his penis was the same length as Yousouf.  

Shalini, I have something to show you about the seat in NSP. Please follow me, Janus advised her.

Shalini was not capable of understanding whether it would be trapped or not. She was following him too. Her horniness or eagerness for the NSP seat directed her to follow him? 

Janus entered his room then Shalini entered without thinking anything. Janus picked a file from his table and opened it. 

see, Darling, this is the next potential candidates list for NSP. This is your name, in this high potential list.  

The list was printed under NSP letterhead and signed by all committee members. Shalini could not see any mismatch or trouble on it. She got a slight smile. Janus has done the thing as he promised. It was a letter issued by the party's committee members. 

did you see your name is on the list, Janu said looking at Shalini's midriff. Shalini quickly glanced at it.

Shalini was teased by Janus' look. At the same time, she wanted to leave the room quickly.  Janus saw how Shalini's boobs were up and down with her heavy breath. It was enough for him to realize that Shalini was in mode. 

Ahh Aunty, what are you doing in dad's room? Rithu and Nitha came to the room shouting. 

Janus turned red. His 2 kids brought some chances for him yesterday night, but now they blasted everything. his all hopes were over within a few seconds. Shalini quickly regained it.

I had to check some important Rithu documents. Anyway, I am getting late guys, so I wanna go quickly.

Eventually, Shalini left Janus home. The Minister' s all expectations were blasted. He saw how Shalini was sexy in that saree and how her midriff was shining.

Shalini was not bothered to hide her midriff at the conference too, but she was very careful not to show much. Anyone can see the shape and romantic color of midriff, but it was not a full picture, so anyone who looked at it would be curious to see the full image. Business owners, high ranking investors, All high ranking officials and politicians were looking at how Shalini was smart and sexy. She cleverly explained the financial regulations and rules in Nagpur in an artistic way. She was speaking romantically, so She could get the attractions of everyone quickly. That was not because of her sexiness or showing her midriff, but her presenting style, leadership, attitudes and knowledge. At the end of her presentation, a lot of investors,  politicians at the national level and state level admired her speech. Men will be men, so she realized that they admired not only her speech.

[Image: shriya-saran-banarasi-silk-saree-at-jack...-party.jpg]
Shalini was going for the conference. 

Many investors desired to discuss with her. it is not because of her ravishing figure or enticing attitudes. She effectively used her communication skills and leadership attitude to make the top level investors confident of her. Top level investors anticipated working with an officer like Shalini (establishing their new investments/ projects in an area where such a skillful officer would cause to maximize their profits.) They realized that Shalini has a bag of tricks that would solve their problems quickly. Rules and regulations were not favourable for investors in some districts and states in India due to the complexity of government processes. officers usually tended to drop the ball on the high risk and multi million dollar businesses. Shalili found her voice during the whole meeting to express her competency. Top level investors would like to work with such an officer. 

Shalini was back to Nagpur. Swetha was doing her duty 100%. Shalini's speech in the conference was viral on all TV channels and newspapers. Swetha was creating posts and publishing them on their social media accounts. Swetha and Shalini realized that the number of followers and support towards her concepts were increasing hourly.

Madam, see many comments there requesting you to enter politics mam, Swetha said.

Shalini was careful not to talk with her about any political movements. This is fine Swetha. I do my job. That is it and you are doing a perfect job to make public awareness, Shalini said.

Modern Industrial concept and development minister, government's industrial advisers and a few cabinet heads discussed with the central government to appoint Shalini as the state Industrial administrative officer (SIA) while she was working as an IAS in the same district.  They understood that investors were in great confidence with Shalini. Modern Industrial concept and development minister discussed with Shalini regarding her new position over the phone.

Shalini was an analytical lady. She had a good analytical mind. Shalini quickly gathered all the information around her brainstorming. 

If she becomes a SIA in the state, then she can work with all top- level investors. SIA officers will directly work with the project value more than 100,000,000 USD. proofs are enough to finalize the status of SIAs. According to her political analysis, if you have no wealth and media power, you will not be able to make a high movement in politics. She is an IAS, not a rich businesswomen or inherited multi million dollars. She needed to make a movement at first. working closely with such top level investors would definitely lead her to fortune. She did agree with the minister's idea. 

Shalini received her appointment letter as SIA in Maharashtra. She should work as the IAS in the district as usual. She was very glad with her new appointment. She was the most powerful officer in the state who could approve/ reject and solve problems for any investment in the state. Raj was happy with Shalini's movement at all, but he was scared too. As a SIA, she should work with all cunning and filthy investors. It might be challenging for a lady. Raj knew that Shalini was a captivating and spicy lady in the state and these filthy investors' behavior too. They are usually philanderers.  He could not figure out what was in his mind and what his mind said. He agreed with her new position or not? Was he jealous of Shalini? 

Raji was an old lady who retired from civil services 10 years ago, now she is 65 years old and living in Noida with her children. She was a high ranking civil servant who worked as a senior IFS (Indian foreign service). Shalini and she had a great connection since Shalini's college days. Raji often visited her college as a visiting lecturer. Raji realized Shalini's capability and always guided her in the correct way. She led Shalini on her civil servant exam and everywhere Shalini needed her marvelous experience. 

Hi Raji aunt,

Hello beta, how are you?

I am totally fine and how are you my lovely aunt?

I am totally fine beta,

Aunt, I called you to say something good....

Oh wow what was?

I received the appointment letter as SIA.

Wow, wow, I know you beta, you have that capability. That is why I identified during your college time.

Thanks aunt, but I have no idea what to do with my new position.

Ok, I will explain to you beta.

Raji explained to Shalini everything. what the government expected from her and investors. She advised Shalini to think about poor people in the state before making any decision. "You should be on the poor people's side. you are the only person who can speak for them. You are an IAS too."

Raji moreover advised her about family life.

"You are having a great family life beta. so you may be busy, but one thing, you should never be busy for Raj and Anjali. The job is the job, but family life is the important factor. (Even Raji had no clue about Shalini's political expectations). I did not want to advise you on men. I know well who you are beta. So I do not want to make you desperate talking about filthy men. You have proven to me that a pretty lady can survive in society without being a triumph of seducers.

Eventually, Shalini realized that SIA is the position, she can play a key role in the state because she can create new markets, then jobs and finally enhance young crowds' lifestyles. She always focused on the young crowd. from the Raji's discussion, she understood that SIA had to work with all type of fortune investors (Shalini realized that working with them and on their investments, will carve her name in the state) and she should be radiant, sharp, fascinating (Shalini realized that Raji hinted her to be fashionable). 

Shalini was officially appointed as SIA in the state. The news was hot in the press. She appeared on all TV channels and newspapers. She was careful of taking Raj and Anjali for her appointment as every investor should know she has a lovely life. Raj was also so popular in the state as he was the husband of Shalini. He appeared on all news too. Shalini had two offices in Nagpur and Mumbai too. As per the guideline, she had to be in the IAS office only from Monday to wednesday. SIA office in Nagpur, she should be from Thursday to Friday. at any special occasion, she should visit the Mumbai office. Investors can meet her at any time regarding new projects and implementation of existing investments. 

Shalini was so popular among investors. This was because of two reasons. 

1. She was a very practical and responsible officer. Investors have a great deal of confidence in her. 
2. All investors are womanizers. They dreamt of Shalini's body. Most investors have fucked high class models and actresses, but they knew that none of them were like Shalini's natural curvy, ravishing and luscious figure. 

Most of the investors tried to make a conversation with Shalini. They used emails for that. Shalini cleverly provided solutions/ advice and reasons for their emails which showed her intelligence and hotness. 

What do you think about Shalini's avoiding of Minister, Shalini's new post and what do you think the new position will help her to go higher or not?
[+] 10 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by ab123456123456 - 12-08-2021, 03:43 PM