Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Part_2-Chapter_1-Episodes_1

Life inside a jail is boring as well as interesting. Boring because you are not allowed to do anything as per your wish. All the jails have their own routine and you have to follow it. You don’t need a watch in here to keep track of time because everything happens as per schedule only. After a while, you can tell the exact time by just seeing the procedure going on. Counting twice in a day at exactly 6 in the morning and evening. After the morning counting, you are allowed to get out of your barrack and go through your daily routine of getting fresh and taking bath. Lunch and dinner are served at the exact time daily and the menu is the same for every day except for some special occasion like Independence day, Republic day, or Jailor’s birthday. But it's not all gloom in here because you get to see different types of characters here.

You ask anyone here and they will tell you that they are innocent and how they are being framed by security officer or how they don’t have proof to prove they are innocent, just like I say. Bollywood has tricked us to believe that most of the criminals are bad-looking ugly bastards but here I have seen the most innocent-looking people charged with the most heinous crimes. Every day new people come here and with them, they bring interesting stories. That’s the only interesting part of living in this place confined by tall walls and electric wires.

I had no hopes of getting out of here and gradually I started hating my life. I was deep in depression and had no wish to live my life. I used to think about the time I have had spent with Priyanka bhabhi, Kiran mam, and Manisha. The more I thought about my past, the more I hated my life.

~
“You have to do it tonight only” I overheard. I had an upset stomach. I was in the toilet when I heard it.

“I will do it but first I want to talk with my wife and son.” another voice hit my ears.

“Okay but forget if you try to over-smart, you will lose your son and your wife will be gang bangd then she will be sold to some pimp”

I was stunned to hear this. My mind goes numb and my heart started to race. This place is full of people who are charged with some crime, with the crime they have done or not. But those are the crimes done outside the jail. This was the first for me to know that a crime is about to happen inside the jail.

“I will do as you say, just don’t harm my wife and son.” another man said after talking with his wife and son.

“Good, It’s a very strong poison. Abhay Pratap Singh will die within 10 minutes. Mix it  properly in his soup, because if he doesn’t die then you know well what will happen to your wife and son.”

~
It was more than half an hour since I have heard those men but I was still in the same spot where I was. ‘Abhay Pratap Singh my mind was stuck with this name. Abhay Pratap Singh was a known politician and was an MLA from Mirzapur. After the change of government, his file was opened and he was charged with corruption and scams. Since he had risk to his life in Utter Pradesh due to his political background, he was shifted to Bhopal jail. He was a VIP so he was allotted a separate cell with several amenities.

I don’t know what to do. The only thing that I was sure of was that I wanted to help that man. Because it always feels good to help others. After all, the bad and immoral things I have done, this was the chance I had, to redeem myself. I wasn’t thinking about the consequences, I was only thinking about how can I meet Abhay Pratap Singh and tell him what I heard.

Abhay Pratap Singh was confined in a separate cell where other jail mates were not allowed to go. His cell was close to the office of the jailer and was packed with tight security. There was no way I can enter his cell without Abhay’s or jailer’s permission. At that time I don’t know whom to believe because I have only heard those men but not seen them. So I don’t know who they were. I don’t know who was that man who was threatening the other man and forcing him to mix poison in Abhay’s soup. That man could be one of the prisoners or he could be someone from security. By the time I got out of the toilets, I had a plan in my mind and if everything went according to my plan I will be able to save Abhay's life.

~
Manohar Singh was one of the oldest prisoners in jail. He was in the jail for more than 20 years. He had a very good relationship with all the jail staff. He had chopped off the head of 4 men, who bangd his daughter and wife. Because of this everyone in the jail had great sympathy towards him. He was an very soft-spoken and well-mannered that also helped him gain respect in jail. I know if there was anyone who I can trust, it was Manohar Singh.

“I don’t know what to do, please guide me” I pleaded to Manohar after telling him the whole story.

“What you are telling me, if it's really true then it's a very serious matter. We have no choice but to wait for the dinner time when every prisoner will be in the central hall for the dinner.” Manohar replied with a calm voice but it was filled with concern.

“But Abhay sits in the corner most seat and 2 constables are always with him. Nobody is allowed to meet Abhay so how can I meet him then?”

“Don't worry about the constable, I will handle them but you will only have 1 minute”

“That will be enough,” I said with confidence and then started waiting impatiently for the dinner time.

~

“Don't drink that soup” I yelled as soon as Manohar engaged the constables with him.

“Who the hell are you?” Abhay roared back. He was in his early 50s and had a very impressive room presence.

“There is poison in the soup, I heard someone……..” I stopped when I saw the constable returning towards Abhay's table. I doesn't had much time to explain everything. I scooped up the bowl of soup and emptied the bowl in one gulp. As soon as the last drop of soup traveled through my lips to my throat to finally reach my stomach, I knew I had made a terrible mistake. But it was already too late as my head started to get heavy and my vision gets blurry.

~

I opened my eyes and found myself in a room that looks like a hospital room. Well indeed it was a hospital room. There was a hospital inside the jail especially for the prisoners and I was in one of its rooms. Just as I was absorbing my surrounding, the door flung open and a nurse barged in.

“Finally you opened your eyes,” He said when he noticed me staring at him and then went out of the room. Soon that nurse returned and with him came the doctor, jail superintendent, and Abhay Pratap Singh. Jail SP took a breath of relief when the doctor told him that I was out of danger.

“If you don’t mind…” Abhay Pratap then said, doctor and jail SP nodded and left the room. Now only Abhay Pratap and I were left in the room.

“Kallu was so afraid that he only mixed a small quantity of poison in my soup, that’s why you have survived but for a person like me with a heart problem and High BP, even that much would have been deadly. So thank you for saving my life” Abhay Pratap said in his deep voice. He sounded very calm but serious at the same time.

Kallu was one of the prisoners and he had his duty in the kitchen. So now I guess that someone had kidnapped his family and coerced him to poison Abhay’s soup.

“I did what I think was right” I only managed to say this.

“I am impressed with your fearless approach and I wanted you to help me more.”

“What kind of help?” I asked.

“As you must know I am a 3 time MLA. I am done all kinds of things, you may categories them as right or wrong but I did whatever I feel like was right. I made huge money and with money comes hatred, jealously. I don’t how many people are behind my life but I don’t care about life.”

“So what do you care about?” I was getting curious.

“I care about my son, I don’t want any harm to him. He is so young. He had just celebrated his 18th birthday last month.” I clearly see Abhay’s face getting excited as he talked about his son but he hides his emotions and said very calmly “ I know, I have no hope of getting out of jail until my party wins the election and forms the government. Elections are still 6 months away and I am very confident that my party will win this election but until then I don't want anything bad happening to my family.”

“And how can I help you with that?” I was perplexed.

“I know why you are in the jail. I will pay all the money that your company wanted from you.” Abhay suggested.

“You will pay my company, that means I will be a free man?”

“That's right”

“And in return you want me to be with your son and ensure that he remains safe until the election.”

“Hmm”

“But you can hire security guards” I suggested.

“Yes I can but that's the problem that those people can be hired. They work for money. which means anyone can pay money to them and they will do as they would be ordered to do, so I can't trust them.”

“But you are hiring me too? Aren't you?”

“No , I am not hiring you. I am just asking you to help. My gut feeling telling me that I can trust you. I am a very good politician and I know well whom I can trust.”

I thought about what he was offering me, and I have had no choice. I knew that it was my chance to get out of this bloody jail and I was desperate to get out of jail so that I can take my revenge on Nazia and Rubika. I agreed to Abhay’s offer and at that point, I don’t know that from that moment my life was going to take a very unexpected turn.
[+] 9 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 12-08-2021, 03:11 PM