Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was looking straight at road ,
but I could notice it through rear view mirror which was partially bent . at last she asked
why did she make a sound ,prema said mosquito might have bite , so uttered . vaishali was
not satisfied with answer . she asked where , by now prema was ready with answer , she said
right foot , I could not drag my leg as it may disturb bhayya .
vaishali didn’t ask any more , now it was difficult for me to do any thing as vaishali might be
having some suspicion , I kept quite for some time , then suddenly I felt prema’s knee , first
time I ignored it as accidental , later she pressed her knees on mine twice , then I looked at
her . she was smiling at me , then I raised my eye brow to ask now what . she gestured me to
continue , when she is so horny and wants me to touch her , why should I bother , but still
gestured at her friend .
she said just do it and neglect her but be careful not to do overact .
it was all said by eyes and gestures , which I could make out as a regular partner . keeping
an eye over vaishali , I started my game again . now I had to start from beginning , I did
same . within few minutes I was able to bring her back to previous state of arousal . now my
fingers reached to her v , still her salwar was crumpled over her pussy . I slid cloth as much
as possible and touched her pussy from over panty and salwar . as expected it was damp
enough . I slowly caressed wherever I could touch . I could not see any thing , but I had to
search it carefully avoiding vaishali’s eyes and keeping strict vigil on road , which I could
not neglect . now I could touch it once I located her pussy lips . tried to poke my finger into
it but could not find opening . I was contended with whatever I was doing , but she was
getting more and more horny . then I gestured her I could not insert my finger , this time she
adjusted her dress , keeping an eye over her friend . she smiled at me to go ahead , I took my
hand there but still could not find opening , it was bit odd position but still then tried , but
failed . she sensed my difficulty , took my hand into hers and guide me properly , now my
finger was straight on her pussy opening . it was enough for me . I tried to push my finger in
, but as it was covered by clothe it did not go far . at least I was happy to locate it and I tried
again , this time she slid my fingers and adjusted again , took my finger and placed again on
her pussy , this time I felt change ,, I could find single layer between my finger and her slit .
means she had slid her panties for better excess , now it was much better to touch , I was
feeling as if I was touching bare pussy . I started caressing with other fingers while I kept
one finger poked into her slit , just not to loose connection . though it was bit odd position to
finger her as my hand was bend in such a fashion , it would pain if continued . but I was
horny enough to neglect pain or other things , I kept rubbing her slit .
 excursion with girls 50.21
I wanted to pinch her
clit , but could not find it , though I am expert enough . as it was we were doing in
concealing it from her friend . she had dropped her top on my hand covering my hand , even
if vaishali looked at us , it was hard to make out what exactly was happening below garment.
Now I kept my fingers lodged on her pussy and trying my level best to give her hand job ,
with all the risk and consequences . my finger was getting wet by her juice , indicating she
was real horny and enjoying to the limit . I pushed my finger in her wet pussy , it slide in
along with the cloth covering , as it was of thin material it could go to some extent . I kept
fingering her for some more time . still my other fingers bent and kept caressing . by chance
one of my finger might have touched her clit , her breath escaped , she looked at me , biting
her lips to avoid moans . when our eyes met , she smiled at me .
I kept trying to locate her clit covered with cloth , some times it was rubbed and finger was
firmly launched in her pussy . I continued fingering he tight pussy , while drive single
handed . you can call driving two with each hand . my rod was jumping in my pant , I wanted
to free it and ask to her to suck it .what a bad luck , my lovely girl is sitting beside me ,
giving her love in my palm and I am unable to get a good blow job from her.
excursion with girls 50.22
We continued our love game , she was totally excited , she hold my hand firmly and started
moving it with her hand , she blocked view from her friend by keeping her another hand on
dash board . as if to support but was purposefully placed in such a height that vaishali could
not see prema . she kept rocking my hand till she climaxed . even after climax she held my
hand for some more time , by now my hand was drenched by her juice . she had climaxed
hard and was shaking with pleasure . vaishali was still facing in front , when I pulled my
finger out of her love hole , it was coated with prema’s juice . I wanted to lick it clean but
decided against and rubbed my fingers on her salwar . I was happy she could be finished at
last . my hand was aching due to awkward position it had been for so long .
Though I could not lick it but could not refrain my self from taking aroma , then only I
noticed that entire car was filled with sweet aroma of prema’s juice . I took as much of it as
possible by taking deep breath . prema was sitting her eyes closed and she had stuffed her
vail into her mouth , protecting herself from loud moans . at last she opened her eyes and
gave a sweet mile at me and closed her eyes again . probably she wanted dose off for a while
. in deed she started sleeping soon , now and then she started falling on me . I had to push
her aside to enable me to drive . I had to stop vehicle to awake her . so I thought it is better
to stop at some restaurant , so that we could be freshened . I pulled car to curb near a
restaurant , all of us got down , I left car window glass half opened so that prema’s aroma
goes away .
We had break fast and tea , and came back . vaishali said I will sit in the middle as you are
disturbing bhayya while you sleep , but prema denied to give her place . prema said no I
wont sleep now , and wont disturb bhayya , looking at me with mischievous smile on her face

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 04:15 PM