Poll: Shall I continue
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
6 100.00%
Please never write stories hereafter
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nirvana - Story of a Village (Fiction)
Revathy was shocked more than Ram hearing about nude. Ram was standing without any much interest.
Village head started reading the rules.

1.Nobody should leave the village from now, even outsiders, security guards will watch the borders.
2.All men above 16 should be completely nude inside their home from coming Sunday till Saturday, 7 days.
3.Daily morning all women should come to temple and do rituals nude from 6 to 8am. No men allowed inside during that period.
4.Men must do ritual home for two hours daily.
5.Men should not touch their private parts.
6.From butt cleaning to bathing it should be accompanied by women.
7.Women must ensure men are all time clean and tidy.
8.Women should ensure men should follow the rules otherwise men will paraded nude around village. During parade every village people must see them.
9.All must bath in cold water only.
10.Daily food will be prepared at temple, women can come and get food for the family.
11.Final day big ritual will happen at the temple. Details will be announced later.

Now you can go and on Sunday morning thandoora will announce the ritual staring time.

Ram was standing speechless, Revathy burst out laughing.
Revathy hissed come darling we will go home and discuss with our children.
Ram was most worried that he needs to be nude before his daughter and daughter in law.

Both reached home and came to see another shock. Kalyan's mother in law came to visit her daughter.
Ram's heart stopped a minute. They greeted parent in-law Banu aged 48.
Kalyan asked Ram what happened dad at the panchayat ground. Ram don't know how to explain this.
Suddenly Revathy called everybody to assembly at hall.

Revathy continued, there is the ritual going to start form tomorrow in our village.
It will go on for 7 days and she explained nobody should enter or go out of village from now.
And started briefing the rules.

After hearing the rules, Kalyan told are you kidding, I am not going to do. Sathya joined Kalyan.
Deepika and Priya got exited and thought ithu en listlaya illaya (wow its not in our list).
Revathy told if anybody not flowing they will be paraded nude around the village by the panchayat people.
Sathya thought it was a bad move coming here and need to embarrass before his crush and everybody.
Sathya and Kalyan understood that there is no way to escape from this shit.
Everybody went to their rooms.

Sathya and his mother staying in one room. Deepika having separate room for her.
Sathya told his mom that I will never do that. Banu replied, son I raised you, don't worry you are always my baby. I've seen you all before.
Sathya replied its ok before you mom but how come before Deepika. Don't worry my child, she is like your sister Banu said.
No I like to marry her, Sathya told. Banu told don't worry this too early wait for 3,4 years. Now go to sleep told Banu and went to sleep.
Sathya can't able do anything went to bed.

Deepika never expected this going to happen. She also likes Sathya, tomorrow she is going to see him like the day he was born. And too her father and brother. Wow what a time to alive! she breathed heavily and went to sleep.

Priya too exited about the events. Actually they married just two months back. Kalyan is bit shy type that he never allowed to on light during sex. She never seen him totally nude. Now she is going to see him totally nude the whole full week around everybody in broad daylight.
What a pity for him, she taught. Kalyan can't able to sleep, Priya told him don't worry darling, you will used to it. 

It was summer morning, sun started shining at 6'o clock.
Thandoora guy beating the drums announcing that the ritual starts from now.
All women must assembly at temple by 12pm after doing duties for men at home.
He announced and went.

Revathy waked up everyone at home and asked men to assemble at backyard.
Ram, Kalyan and Sathya without any options obeyed.
Deepika, Priya and Banu assembled other side.

Revathy started explaining the rules at home for all.
All men must bath at backyard open since they will be nude at all time.
As per temple rules men should not even touch their private parts, she laughed and corrected, hereafter public parts.
Hearing this all men thought what the fuck.
Revathy continued, No men should use bathroom or toilet inside home, they should use only backyard. They should compulsory accompany any women to clean after answer the natures call for 1 or 2. This will be our discusting thigs in the whole rituals, she breathed heavily.
If you need to relive yourselves you need to ask us. Any one of us can help.
All men will checked thoroughly three times for cleanliness. If any bad smell comes they need to be bathed.
These are the rules for now. If anything deviates from this new rules will be created. She finished.
Priya and Deepika were ready for the entertainment.

Now lets begin, Revathy told.

will continue....
[+] 1 user Likes rigi323's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nirvana - Story of a Village (Fiction) - by rigi323 - 10-08-2021, 02:16 PM