Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I took evasive action just in case. I hadn't needed to take evasive action. Amir just chuckled and grinned in his nasty manner, and went to his room. Presumably, to change out of his work clothes.
As his form disappeared past the threshold to his room, I heard Gowri's voice ring from the kitchen, "Wow, didi! That is just so SEXY!" I gulped. Had I missed something? Kavita had been dressed in an attractive red saree. She had worn it a bit low, revealing the curves of her belly and navel. I had taken that in, when she had appeared briefly, before going into the kitchen. But it wasn't particularly more sexy than other clothes she had worn, clothes Gowri had seen her in. I heard Gowri say again, "That is unbelievably sexy, didi! I wish I could get that, too!"
Kavita had "gotten" something? What? Had I missed it? My heart jumped as I thought of one of the things she could have gotten. She could have gotten a tattoo. It was the only thing that made sense, hearing Gowri's comments. I started sweating. Amir came into the hall presently, having changed into a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts. And a few moments later, the women came out of the kitchen, Kavita leading the way, bearing a tray with four cups of tea. Evidently, Kavita had not at all paid attention to the fact that she had just had a cup of tea with ME. She must have totally zoned out. Perhaps because of what she had "gotten"? I scanned the back of her midriff as she walked past me, to give Amir his tea. I saw nothing resembling a tattoo. Not on the back of her midriff, not on the part of her back that was visible, or her shoulders. I scanned her arms. No tattoo there, either. Did she get a tattoo on her breasts then? Kavita came before me and smiled, as she gave me my tea. Her smile wasn't the beaming smile I had seen so many times, in the recent past. I could see no tattoo on her front side, either. On the visible part of her shoulders, or her chest. Her blouse, as it happened, was on the low-cut side. What HAD she done? God forbid, had she gotten a tattoo on her private parts? Something she could have shown Gowri in the kitchen? Say on her thighs? My mind was racing frantically as my eyes repeatedly scanned her shoulders, arms, neck...in case I had missed something. Her belly. Did she get a tattoo there? I couldn't look down right then. Kavita was standing in front of me. Presently, she turned to say something to Amir, as he had said something to her. And as she turned, I got a full view of her belly, sideways. And then I saw it. I reeled and stumbled backwards, as I saw it. It wasn't a tattoo. It was what I had seen in Amir's photo album. "Attached" to her belly button, was a small circular ring. And hanging from the ring, were two letters, which I could read even in side profile, at this distance:
"A.A."
---------------------//----------------------End of author’s story-------------///-----------
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:45 PM