Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Words cannot describe the relief I felt, as I checked the medicine shelf. The number of pills consumed was consistent with Kavita still being 'on' the birth control pills. She had apparently not missed it, even one day. She probably was taking it in the daytime, when Amir wasn't around. I grinned to myself, as I admired Kavita's cleverness. She was, indeed, smarter than Amir. And she was DEFINITELY not conniving with him, completely. I had worried needlessly. Sure, Kavita DID lust for Amir. But it seemed more and more likely, that she was doing it partly out of lust, and partly to "tame" me, to "train" me into being a submissive husband. She may not have been planning to leave me, after all. She may not be planning to leave me at all, I told myself. Had she been planning to leave me, she wouldn't have gone on the birth control pill at all. She did want to get pregnant, and I knew that. Yet, she was taking this precaution, given she was having an affair with Amir: which now seemed more and more to be a premeditated decision from her, from the beginning. She wouldn't take this precaution had she been planning on leaving me.
Still, it was important to not let on to Amir, what I knew about Kavita, but he didn't. I could not look self-satisfied, arrogant, super-confident. I had to pretend to be as I had been, for the last week and half: docile, meek, submissive to the two of them. Though it was harder to PRETEND to be agonizing, it was easier in the sense, the rest of the two weeks flew by.
Gowri spent the weekend with us, again. Again, the three of them spent Friday night and Saturday night in one bed, before Amir dropped Gowri off on Sunday night. It didn't matter that I had spent the weekend alone in bed, again. I had brought myself off in my panties once, over the week, after watching one of Amir's encounters in bed with Kavita. I didn't try again, to overhear the three of them in bed. The memory of what had happened the last time I tried to overhear the three of them in bed, was burned deep into my mind. Still, as time passed, my optimism increased, and it carried through to the next week, as I brought myself off again, on Tuesday night. This time, I stroked myself off in my panties, as I stood at the threshold of Amir's room, watching his cock pistoning in and out of Kavita's pussy, hearing his balls slap against her each time he sunk all the way in her. I tried to do it again, both Wednesday night and Thursday night, but I wasn't able to bring myself hard enough. I had my limitations as a man. I could not be Amir. It was reality, and there was no use being frustrated by it.
On Friday morning, after I got to work, I called Kavita, floating on my cloud of optimism. I was hoping to confirm from her that she would stick to her word. She seemed to be busy. I heard voices near her. She wasn't at home, it sounded like. I asked her nervously, "Kavi?"
She seemed pressed for time, because she asked, "Manu, is this urgent?"
I felt my optimism sag. I said in a feeble voice, "Nothing urgent, Kavi. I was just looking forward to tonight, since it's been two weeks."
She snapped in an irritated voice, "Manu, why are you SO damn impatient? Two weeks ends on Sunday, not tonight." I could feel my cloud of optimism start dissipating. It wasn't so bad. It was just two more
days. She continued, "I'm busy now, besides. I can't pack up and move back tonight, even if I wanted to. And Prem agreed to Sunday, so be a LITTLE more patient, OK?"
I stammered hastily, "Sorry, Kavi. No problem. Sunday it is." I gulped and added in a hoarse, desperate voice, "I love you, Kavi."
She laughed with a tinkle in her voice, "Oh, I know, darling. I always have known it, even though you never say so. I love you too. See you later." And she hung up the phone. The rest of the day moved much slower, now. I had to wait two more agonizing days, before 'getting' my wife back. Listlessly, I got back to work and tried to put my mind to work. It wasn't terrible. At least, she appeared keen on adhering to what she had said.
That evening, I drove back home optimistically. Not as optimistic as when I drove to work, but nevertheless, feeling hopeful. When I got home, Kavita was alone, watching TV. She was in a red striped full body length nightie. She appeared distracted, as though she was lost in thought. I nervously asked her if I could get some tea. She didn't reply. I wondered if Amir would bring Gowri over to stay for the weekend, this weekend too. She had stayed over, three weekends in a row.
I went into my room and changed out of my work clothes. I got into the pale yellow pyjamas. I had already shaved, but I had gotten used to wearing Amir's "gift pyjamas" again. And I didn't think it would matter that I didn't wear one of the pyjama sets with the sleeveless pyjama blouses: Kavita had seen me wear those clothes on my own, for the last three weeks.
I went back to the hall, and asked Kavita if I could have tea, again. She seemed "zoned" out, and didn't reply. I sighed, and went to the kitchen and made tea for myself, and her. I went to the hall and gave her a cup of tea. She smiled as though she was surprised, and drank her tea in silence. I had hoped to discuss her move back in with me, but her being lost in her own thoughts didn't help me with that plan. I collected the empty teacups and took them back to the kitchen.
A little while later, Kavita got a call on her cellphone. She picked it up and said, "Yes, Gowri?" I didn't hear what Gowri said, and Kavita next said, "OK, see you guys soon!" So Gowri was coming over with Amir, again. Kavita presently got up, and walked to Amir's bedroom, still apparently lost in thought. She closed the door as she got into Amir's bedroom. A little while later, the doorbell rang. Kavita was still in Amir's room. I waited a few moments, then went across to the door and looked through the eye-hole. It was Gowri and Amir. I opened the door for them, and let them in. They took off their footwear, as Gowri wished me "Good evening!" She was dressed in a bright red churidar, and looking stunning as usual.
Right then, I heard another door open, and I heard Kavita's voice saying, "Hi Gowri! Would you guys like some tea?" I looked in Kavita's direction. She had changed into a saree. She was dressed attractively, unlike the first time when Gowri had come to our home.
Gowri said, "Sure, didi! Let me help you!" And the two women went to the kitchen.
As they did, my eyes followed them. And right then, I heard Amir whisper into my ears, "Watching my bitches again, P.B? Just when you were beginning to be a good little bitch..." I went red, and turned to face him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:45 PM