Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 26 Pt. 4

There was silence for the first few minutes, after I picked him up and started driving. And then Amir spoke, "Looks like your pretty wife is much smarter than me, doesn't it, P.B?"
I looked at him briefly. What did he mean? He didn't speak on. Nervously, I asked, "What do you mean? Amir?"
"I was trying to make you my bitch, my way. And you were resisting like hell. And she's made you her bitch, without raising a finger." And he gave me his trademark evil grin. I went red. I was embarrassed as he described me as a 'bitch'. I was, by then, reconciled to the thought that I was "less" of a man than he was. But being called a 'bitch' was something else. He continued, chuckling at my embarrassment, "I knew you were a natural bitch, P.B. But I went about it the wrong way. Unnecessary use of force, when, as your pretty wife showed, brains would have worked much better." I had been taunted by Amir a lot. And far worse than this.
Yet, I had not been mentally ready to be taunted by this bully, yet again. And I was the one doing him a favor, by picking him up, and giving him a ride home. He continued, as though completely indifferent to my red-facedness, "You're now a happy, contended bitch now, aren't you, P.B?" I looked straight ahead and continued to drive. I noticed through the corner of my left eye though, that Amir's face grew stern. He said, "Answer me, P.B."
I frantically considered my response. I wanted Kavita back. If I escalated now, she probably would hear about it. And she wouldn't come back to me then, in two weeks' time. This, too, was a battle not worth waging. I turned to face him. I felt the blood rush to my ears as I said, "Yes, Amir."
"Yes what, P.B? Say it."
I turned to face him again, and said, as even more blood rushed to my face, "I'm now a happy, contended bitch, Amir."
He laughed uproariously as I finished speaking. I drove on, staying silent. He chuckled after a couple of minutes of obnoxious laughter, "And yet, even a bitch like you needs a MAN to show you your place, every once in a while, don't you, P.B?"
Instinctively, I glared at him. I had always feared that he would take his bullying to a level I feared even more. God, I did not want to be made to do one of THOSE things.
As I glared at him, my inner fear started overwhelming me. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Unable to control myself, I blurted out, "What do you mean? Amir?"
"You know what I mean, P.B. Your pretty wife gave you clear instructions on Saturday night. And what did you do?"
So he wasn't referring to what I was fearing. It was a bit of a relief. Still, I went red as he effectively made me relive the embarrassment of having been caught red-handed, red-faced, with my ear at the
door of his bedroom, by the three of them. Amir smirked at me, as I relived that humiliating experience. He then continued, "What did you do after I told you to wash the dishes, P.B?"
I tried to maintain a calm face as I answered, "I washed the dishes, Amir."
"And then?"
"I went to bed, Amir."
"You didn't come and try to listen again, did you, P.B?"
"No, Amir."
"Good. Good bitch." And he resumed laughing obnoxiously. It took all of my self-control to not do something. It was pointless to do anything then anyway, when I was driving. It would only cause an accident. I meekly digested his words. In a way, what he said was literally true. I had done exactly as he had 'ordered' me to do. I had meekly washed the dishes, and meekly retired to bed after doing the chore he had instructed me to do. In a way, I deserved what he was calling me as, now. I felt my penis and balls shrivel up in my panties, as I digested this truth, yet again. It was no good being angry or irritated. I meekly swallowed my pride and continued to drive on.
After a couple of minutes of his obnoxious laughing and chuckling, Amir resumed, "You've already been trained much better by your pretty wife, P.B. And you needed it, you needed to be mentally trained so you can raise your pretty wife's babies." He chuckled again, seeing my red face.
I thought frantically. I hadn't checked the birth control pills in the medicine shelf for a while. Was Kavita still having the pills? And if she was, how COULD he gloat like this, now? If Kavita was still having the pills, it would prove beyond any doubt, that they weren't conniving with each other. And if that was so, it was especially important for me to not give Amir any suspicions, NOW. I tried to pretend to be red faced. I imagined that Kavita was pregnant right now. Maybe she had come off the pill and was pregnant, right now...My face went red.
He studied my face as though he smelled something, and asked, "You are feeling mentally more ready to raise your pretty wife's babies, aren't you, P.B?"
I put my mind to the thought I had just imagined: Kavita was pregnant right now. In my imagination. My throat was choked up, as I said, in a dry voice, "Yes, Amir."
He grinned and smirked in his arrogant way and finished with, "Good bitch. You're a good bitch after all, P.B." He continued smirking for the rest of the drive. I stayed silent, and continued to be red-faced. Regardless of my imagination, I had to verify that Kavita was still having the birth control pills. The most opportune time would be when they were both out: ideally, when they went to work out. But they hadn't gone to work out for the past couple of days. And now, Amir's motorcycle was out of action. They might not go to work out the next day. That turned out to be the case. Amir worked out from home, the next morning. It didn't give me an opportunity to look in the medicine shelf without risking being caught
by Amir, and it was Wednesday morning when I finally got to inspect the contents of the medicine cabinet, alone, without any risk of being caught.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:44 PM