Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 26 Pt. 3

I waited until 15 minutes after Amir had left. Kavita had retired to Amir's bed, and had changed into the slinky nightie I had seen her wearing, a few weeks back. She was reading a magazine, smiling to herself.
I coughed to get her attention. She saw me and said, "Yes, Manu darling?"
I said, "Kavi...do you believe me now?"
"About what, Manu darling?"
"About what I had told you on Friday evening, Kavi."
"Oh, the reason you gave me? That you didn't think you were as manly as Prem?"
I went red. I had been thinking exactly that, earlier this weekend. I said, "No, Kavi. About why I had stayed quiet. About my cross-dressing fantasy."
She shook her head and said, "No, Manu. YOU didn't come up with that on Friday. I was the one who said on Friday, that that was more believable."
I persisted, trying to keep the desperation out of my voice, "Kavi, it's the truth. And I would like to have you back, Kavi. I miss you."
A tear came out of my eye as I said those words. I really missed her. And I was getting more and more desperate, as her the current situation prolonged. The developments of this weekend pretty much ruled out blackmailing Amir by threatening to tell Gowri. She knew everything. There was only one way to try get Kavita back. And it involved a lot of indignity, no matter what I tried. The silence had prolonged itself too long.
I saw Kavita watching me. Presently she shook her head. "Three weeks, Manu." I looked at her. What did she mean by that? She continued, "You were silent about what was happening between Prem and I for three weeks, weren't you?"
I frantically tried to count the time. She was right. It had been three weeks from the time I had first overheard her in bed with Amir, to the time I had confronted her after the A/C repair incident. I nodded and gulped as I spoke with a dry throat, "Yes, Kavi."
She continued, "You came up with a bullshit reason to my question. And then you latched on to my suggestion for two days, and you think that convinces me? I still think it's possible that you might have no attachment over me." She continued, bitterly, "Who knows? You might be scheming something." Those were the words I had used on her, during our confrontation.
I begged in desperation, "Please, Kavi. How long do you want me to show you it's true?"
She stared at me long, before her expression finally softened. "Well, you have listened to me since Monday this week. So if we count this week, then let's say, two more weeks?"
I stared at her. Why? Did she just want to sadistically prolong torturing me? She smirked, and spoke as though she were reading my thoughts, "Now stop giving me that look, Manu. I can't just move out of Perm's bedroom, just like that."
I stared at her, glumly. Why couldn't she? She had moved out of OUR bedroom, just like that. She continued, "I can't just pack up my clothes and stuff, and leave my boyfriend, can I, Manu?" I hung my face down, as she twisted the knife that I had created for myself, yet again. She went on, "My boyfriend is much more attached to me, Manu. So I'll need the two weeks to convince him that it's OK to move back in with you. Alright?"
I asked, unable to keep out my desperation, "Can you promise that, Kavi? You won't change your mind in two weeks?"
She smiled sweetly as she spoke, "I can't promise, Manu. You have behaved admirably, this week. But I need you to continue to behave as you did, if you want to convince me that you're telling me the truth. Plus, I can't control my boyfriend, as you know, he's much more possessive over me. And there are other concerns as well."
"Like what, Kavi?"
She smiled as she spoke with an air of finality, "Oh, that's stuff between me and my boyfriend, Manu. Not your concern." I was not allowed to probe whatever those "other concerns" were. Not that I would know, unless she gave me a hint. She had been so depraved, so slavish for Amir, that nothing was out of the realms of possibility, now.
-----------------------------------------------
Kavita and Amir made love that night as well, after Amir returned after dropping off Gowri. I tried to masturbate into my panties, but I couldn't get myself hard enough.
Two weeks. If I behaved as I had the past few days, Kavita would return to me. I put all my energies behind that hope. Things couldn't get more embarrassing, more humiliating, than they had gotten, over the last few days. Another woman, Amir's 'other woman', had seen me wearing women’s clothing. All weekend. It couldn't get worse.
There was one incident of note, the following week. On Monday afternoon, I got a call from Kavita after lunch time. She said without any preamble, "Manu, can you pick up Prem after work today?"
I said, "Sure, Kavi, why?"
"Prem called me up and said he had some trouble with his motorcycle, and had left it at a mechanic's place near his office, before getting to work. It's just for today evening and tomorrow morning, he should have his motorcycle ready tomorrow evening." I sighed. One reason my frustration level had stayed down, was the reduced interaction with Amir. Kavita's taunts, barbs were one thing. But Amir's taunts, his bullying, his physical aggression, his blatant acts like slapping me...were an entirely different
thing.As though reading my thoughts, Kavita said, "Manu, he won't hit you or something. He promised to never do it again."
I winced as she voiced my fear of Amir. I didn't want to discuss that aspect any more. I sighed and said, "Sure, Kavi. Where is his office?"
"He said he'll SMS you, darling."
"OK, Kavi. I'll do it. Anything else?"
"Nothing else, darling."
And I hung up the phone. She was using endearing words and expressions with me more often than before. "Darling." "I love you." She was saying those things more often. I only felt bitter, each time she used those words. I knew she was probably expecting me to say the same. I couldn't bring myself to do it. It was always a thought that occurred after I hung up. My bitterness was coming in the way of my trying to rebuild bridges with my wife.
I drove to the location Amir had SMSed me later that afternoon (He addressed the text beginning with "P.B, “like he usually did.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:42 PM