Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I wasn't half the man he was.
And I felt my penis shrivel up, and my balls contract in my sack, as I digested that thought, again.
I turned my eyes towards Amir. And I saw that he was looking directly at me, smirking in his irritating manner.
I knew why he was smirking. Just the previous night, he had caught me listening at the door, and caused me to fall to the floor, to rub injury into insult.
And both the women had watched it, then.
Were they thinking about it, now? Kavita probably was. Even her smile looked to be smirking, now. And Gowri?
I tried to glance in her direction, though I was finding it hard. Her expression seemed confused, even soft.
Was she feeling sympathy for me? Pity?
Was she beginning to realize what a prick Amir was? Or was she looking at me pitifully for the reality of what I was?
I gathered up the coffee cups, and left their company, contemplating on my observations of their body language.
There was an embarrassing moment as we watched TV after breakfast.
Kavita got up and walked towards the balcony.
My eyes followed her.
She collected the dried clothes, put them in a bucket and brought them to the hall.
There, she started folding them.
I offered to help her, but she smiled sweetly and said, "I can manage, don't worry, Manu!"
A few minutes later, she had folded the clothes I had hung out, into three stacks: Gowri's clothes, Kavita's own clothes and mine.
She handed me my stack, and I went beet-red as she did.
On top of my stack of clothes, on top of the pyjamas, were the panties I had worn for the last few days, and had washed the previous day.
I whispered,
"Thanks Kavi, “and left the room in a hurry, trying to cover up my shame.
Now Gowri would know, too. That I wore panties.
That my wife Kavita, scheming, conniving with Amir, had "put" me in panties.
Either that, or she would think I was a cross-dresser. Neither explanation was flattering to me.
Thankfully, the rest of the day passed without any further embarrassing incident. And, unlike the previous weekend, Amir left on Sunday night after dinner, apparently to drop off Gowri at her place.
It gave me some time to speak to Kavita in private.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:40 PM