Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I stuck my right hand out and that broke my fall. It didn't stop me from falling to the floor on my side, but I stopped my head from hitting the floor.
As I did, my eyes barely saw the form of Amir, standing by the door.
I turned towards him and raised my head involuntarily. At the same time, he now took a step closer to me and crossed his arms across his chest menacingly.
I noticed then that he was bare-chested. He had taken off the sleeveless vest he had been wearing, earlier. He was wearing just his white underwear. It only made him look more menacing, at that distance. I felt my knees tremble as I picked myself up off the floor.
Amir then spoke,
"Have you washed the dishes, pussy boy?"
I went crimson with embarrassment, as he addressed me in that humiliating manner, for the first time, before both the women.
I could not look at them. I merely scanned the bed, and verified that they were both in bed. And they were both still dressed.
I shook my head as my embarrassment mounted. I observed now, that he had got a hard-on as well: there was a BIG mound in his underwear, obscenely forming a tent that the women in the room would have seen, as well.
I couldn't stand being there in his presence. I knew I had to get out of that room, as soon as possible.
Amir continued in his obnoxious, leering manner,
"Go do the dishes, and go to sleep after that, pussy boy."
I nodded in affirmation, trembling with a mix of fear and embarrassment.
I turned and walked to the kitchen door. I thought I heard a giggle from one of the women. I couldn't tell for sure who, but it sounded like Kavita. I didn't look back until I got to the kitchen.
As I got to the kitchen doorway, I briefly turned to look in the direction of Amir's bedroom.
He was standing at the threshold to his bedroom, still crossing his arms over his chest in his menacing manner.
I went into the kitchen and started washing the dishes. I didn't want to go and listen at the door any more.
I finished washing the dishes after a while, and came back to the hall.
I briefly looked at door to Amir's bedroom. It was now closed, and I could see a sliver of light coming from under the door.
I couldn't bring myself to do it again. Maybe he would catch me again, and maybe they would laugh at me openly this time.
I instead took a sleeping pill, went into my bedroom.
I lay awake for a while, contemplating what had just happened.
Amir had yet again, shown his arrogant disdain of me, in front of Kavita, and now, Gowri as well.
And I hadn't been able to do anything about it.
Reflecting on what had happened, I couldn't see what I COULD have done, after he had caught me listening at the door.
What COULD I have done? Cause a scene then? When all three of them knew exactly what was going on?
Cowardly though it seemed then, I didn't have much choice other than scurrying away from the scene, as I did. No doubt, it would have turned on Kavita, but I didn't have much of a choice.
I lay back, reconciling myself to the fact that I couldn't change what had just happened. I waited for the pill to take effect, and eventually sleep did overcome me.
------------------------------------------------
The next morning, Kavita had me serve them coffee in bed, yet again. I had done it once, before. It wasn't as embarrassing, this time round.
Mercifully, none of them mentioned the incident from the previous night, when Amir had caught me listening in at the bedroom door.
As I stood drinking my coffee, I managed to raise my head enough, to observe Kavita more carefully.
I now saw something that I perhaps would have seen the previous day as well, had I not been so overwhelmed with shame.
Kavita's bare shoulders had numerous scratch marks.
I wondered if they had been made by Amir, or Gowri.
It was a trivial detail. The relevant fact was, Amir had yet again, in my own home, enjoyed the company of two attractive women in bed. One of them being my own wife Kavita.
There was no way to dodge the truth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:40 PM