Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 26 Pt. 2

I woke up late in the afternoon. I had dozed off for a while.
My stomach rumbled as I got up. It was late afternoon, past 3 PM.
I got up, and looked in the refrigerator for some leftovers.
I found leftovers in the refrigerator, with a surprising note stuck to the lid of one of the vessels.
It said,
"Remember to eat on time-Kavi."
So she had planned on eating out with Amir and Gowri. And had meant for me to eat leftovers.
It wasn't so bad. This was last night's dinner, and we always did try to finish leftovers with the next day's meal.
But my heart was still aching.
Kavita was parading herself wherever Amir took her. As one of Amir's bitches.
Granted, Gowri had been dressed conservatively. Still, her presence only accentuated my misery.
Kavita's statement effectively was that she preferred to spend time sharing Amir with Gowri, than spend time with me. Not to forget what she had done, the previous night.
Was my attempts at trying to be meek, wearing the humiliating pyjamas and panties again, all an effort in futility?
It was a depressing situation. Things had not improved since last evening's conversation with Kavita.
I cast my mind from one topic to another, idly watching T.V. Eventually, I lay down on the sofa and slept again.
----------------------------------------------
I woke up just as the door opened, and the three of them strode back in.
It was some time close to twilight. The light was fading outside.
As I tried to assess what time it was, I saw Kavita walked over to the laundry balcony, after removing her footwear.
My eyes followed her. She was apparently inspecting the clothes I had washed, and hung out to dry.
I stood, hoping she would come and kiss me, as she had done in the past.
She didn't, but instead went to the kitchen.
I guessed she was going to prepare dinner.
I went in, and offered to help her. Gowri followed right behind me, and made the same offer.
To my immense happiness, she turned down Gowri's offer saying,
"Come on, you're our guest Gowri! Manu will help me!"
And so I proceeded to help her, as I had done so many times, since Amir's arrival.
After preparing dinner, Kavita went into Amir's room changed into the black mini-skirt and "knotted" blouse outfit, that I had seen her in, the evening she had "oil-massaged" Amir, the week after his arrival.
I gulped as I saw her stride out of Amir's room confidently, dressed like that, flaunting her belly and legs in front of the three of us.
And Gowri gasped as well, as she had done earlier in the day when she had seen Kavita, probably for the first time, in those outrageously tight black pants.
The conversation at dinner revolved around clothing styles, and the movie they had been to in the afternoon. Once again, I took no part in the conversation, and quietly had my dinner, as though I was invisible, trying to be invisible.
Kavita instructed me to put the leftovers away and wash the vessels she had used to prepare dinner.
And as I went into the kitchen to wash the dishes, I watched with helpless agony, as the three of them went to bed together, again.
I had seen them go in, the previous night, too.
I was unable to resist myself. I walked to the door of Amir's bedroom, and stood there.
I wanted to hear more. I knew what was going to be happening, but I wanted to hear it. To confirm the reality of the situation. Because part of me was still disbelieving about what had happened, the previous night.
I stood there for a few minutes. There was a faint light coming from under the door, but I couldn't hear any kind of talk from any of them.
I kept my ear to the door, in case they were talking softly. I still couldn't hear anything.
Could they have been in the bathroom? Taking a bath perhaps?
I was straining harder to hear, when suddenly the door gave way and I found myself stumbling sideways into the bedroom, falling downward!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:40 PM