Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She came back in a minute, carrying a bucket of clothes.
They seemed to be a mix of Kavita's clothes, and Gowri's. I could see the green churidar Gowri had worn the previous night, and Kavita's own blue nightie.
Kavita spoke curtly, addressing me,
"Wash these, please, Manu."
My face went even redder, as I realized what she was making me do.
She didn't wait to hear me say yes.
She didn't wait to see me even nod in assent.
She instead turned to face Amir and said,
"OK, let's go guys!"
She hadn't even told me where they were headed.
Or when they would be back.
The two women now put on their footwear. Each wore a pair of 'platform' sandals, which made them look taller than they were.
Amir now put his right arm around Gowri's waist, and put his left arm around Kavita's back, his palm cupping her asscheek.
I had seen it before. And as I watched, he pinched her ass cheek as they started walking out of the door. Aslam and Pooja had seen that, I sighed to myself. I didn't have much more to see, though, because the door then was shut by Gowri. They had left. After Kavita had curtly told me to wash her clothes, and Gowri's. Even though she had started off asking me, she hadn't asked me when she actually set the bucket of clothes before me.
Still, there was nothing to be gained by resisting it. I took the bucket of clothes over to the laundry balcony. I added my own used clothes: the pyjamas from the previous evening, and my unwashed panties over the last couple of days. I started washing them. I was tired, by the time I finished. I lay down to rest for a while.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:39 PM