Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 26 Pt. 1

Taking the decision to continue doing as Kavita wanted me to do, was the easy part.
The hard part was even communicating that to her, leave alone resuming the discussion on "her question", and getting a discussion going on her moving back in with me.
We had breakfast together that morning, the four of us. It was ironic how none of the other three of them actually talked directly or indirectly about their joint session in bed, the previous night.
The topic of discussion was largely around movies, film stars, their lives, their affairs. Apparently both women kept up with film gossip.
I was present at the dining table, like a fly on the wall. It almost felt like the three of them were a family, and I was an outsider intruding on their privacy.
I chided myself for the thought. It was the worst case outcome, and now, it seemed like that was how things were going to work out to be.
It did not imply I had to "give up".
Some battles had to be fought under the right circumstances.
Obviously, Kavita and I were still on talking terms.
We had just had a serious conversation, the previous evening.
And she had said enough to indicate that she WOULD consider moving back in with me.
I had to be patient. I couldn't just barge in when they were having a conversation, and try to talk to Kavita about my concerns, my desires.
If I did that, Amir might suspect Kavita to be growing soft, and might guess her consideration to move back in with me.
He might then try to prevent that. If she was acting on her own, which might not be the case, but it might be. I had no hope to win her back, otherwise.
It was possible, that Kavita wasn't acting under "his guidance". If that was the case, he might then try to persuade her to continue staying with him.
Which would erode all the hope I was trying to sustain, grow.
I quietly went for my bath after breakfast.
I wasn't sure how I ought to 'dress' after the previous night.
I had decided to resume wearing those humiliating, feminine clothes, in order to convince Kavita to come back.
I was going to continue doing that. The question on my mind was, how far would I have to go, right then?
Gowri was clearly "staying" for the weekend.
I would be "in her company" for some time at least. Like we had just been, during breakfast.
It was not exactly comfortable, sitting at the same table with her, dressed in the lavender pyjamas and blouse, that I was still dressed in.
It was part of the reason why I was largely a fly on the wall, at breakfast: I was feeling very self-conscious.
I could try wearing such pyjamas again, trying hard to be comfortable IN such clothing, in Gowri's presence.
I couldn't bring myself to do it, still.
I just picked up the panties on the top of the stack of 'new' panties, a t-shirt and a pair of my shorts. I proceeded to have my bath.
I mulled over what had happened the previous night and earlier this morning, during my bath.
How COULD Gowri and Kavita do what they had done?
Were they such slaves, addicted to Amir on account of his sexual prowess?
They seemed to have completely lost any kind of self-respect.
How could any self-respecting woman 'share' her man in bed with another woman?
I looked at myself, in the mirror.
How could any self-respecting man 'share' his woman in bed with another man...like I had effectively been doing?
The mirror told me the answer: I didn't really respect myself as much as my desperation to get Kavita back.
And, like me, Kavita and Gowri probably didn't respect themselves, as much as they lusted for Amir and his sexual prowess.
They were both Amir's bitches. And they were both proud to be Amir's bitches. Proud enough, to rub it in my face. Including my wife Kavita. Especially my wife Kavita.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:37 PM