Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I heard Kavita's voice say, “Come in, Manu!"
I pushed the door open with my foot, and walked in carrying the tray bearing four cups of coffee.
I could not look up. My head was hung downwards.
But my eyes did scan the bed.
Amir was lying, as I had expected, in the middle.
He had sat up against the headboard as I walked in.
He was bare-chested. I could see his dark hairy chest riddled with lipstick marks of two colors.
Both the women had apparently worn lipstick the previous night. I hadn't observed it, because of my state of mind and situation.
Kavita was lying to Amir's right, closer to me.
Like Amir, she appeared to be topless, as well. Perhaps she was naked. I couldn't tell for sure, because her body, right up to her breasts, were covered with a blanket.
It didn't cover up the fact that she was topless. I could see her naked shoulders. She wasn't even wearing a bra. Her nightie lay discarded by the bedside. I could see the deep cleavage of her breasts.
Gowri was lying to Amir's left.
Gowri appeared to be still sleeping, because she was lying on her side, facing away from me.
Amir shook her by her shoulder, and she turned to face him.
He said, "Get up, Gowri, coffee's here!"
Gowri now sat up in bed.
Unlike Kavita, she had put on the green churidar she had been wearing the previous evening.
I walked up to the bed, still looking downwards.
I held the tray out before Amir. He took a cup and said, "Thanks."
It felt ironic, sarcastic, given the situation. I said nothing, and then moved the tray closer to Gowri.
I had to serve her her coffee before Kavita. She was, after all, our guest.
I finally held the tray out before Kavita.
I couldn't help scanning her face. She was beaming happily.
So she was very happy, seeing me, her husband,serve coffee in bed to the three of them.
She was probably turned on by it. They would probably make love now, after their coffee.
Kavita now spoke to me, in a gentle-sounding voice, "You have your coffee also, Manu."
I nodded, still looking down, and took the last cup.
The four of us had our coffee: the three of them lying in bed, and me standing by the bedside, near Kavita.
I then collected the four cups back on the tray, and went back to the kitchen.
I washed up the cups, and the glasses of milk that I had forgotten to wash the previous night.
As I finished doing so, I heard a footfall just a moment before I felt a kiss planted on my neck.
It was Kavita. She was still beaming happily as she said, "Thank you, Manu! I'll take it from here."
I guessed she was going to prepare breakfast.
I turned to face her. She had stepped away, towards the stove.
She was again wearing the blue nightie she had been wearing, last night. Before her session in bed, with Amir and Gowri.
I gulped again, as I replayed her statement in words: "Manu, I PREFER to sleep with Amir sharing him with Gowri, than sleeping with YOU!"
I felt deflated again, as I finished playing those words in my mind.
Still, there was some room for optimism. She appeared to be a little placated with me now, after my docile, submissive behavior. Even in the face of this brazen escalation by Amir, and her. With Gowri's cooperation.
I could not hope any longer, to blackmail Amir, by threatening to tell Gowri.
But I could hope that Kavita saw me as she had claimed, last evening: a man with a cross-dressing fantasy, who just happened to be a wimp, compared to her ex-boyfriend.
Maybe she would come back, as she had promised.
I decided I would continue as she wanted. That probably was now my only chance to win her back.

CHAPTER 25 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:36 PM