Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
There was no point in getting frustrated by it. It was true. And my own clothing only rubbed the point home.
I stroked my own naked, smooth, shaven arms, all the way to my freshly shaven underarms.
I reflected on the incident earlier in the week, and how much that may have had a bearing on what was happening tonight, in the other bedroom.
I had tried to contact Gowri, and 'complain' to her, letting her know about Amir's relationship with my wife Kavita.
I had shelved that plan since, but a fresh wave of embarrassment went over me as I realized how much out of touch I had been, with the situation.
Gowri had probably been aware, all along. Just like Kavita had been aware, all along.
And Amir, he was at the root of this. He was doing this tonight, deliberately. To rub it into my nose, how stupid I had been earlier in the week, to try to cause trouble for him by contacting Gowri behind his back.
He would be laughing at me right now, for what a fool I had been, earlier in the week.
And along with my stupidity, the fact that these two women were WILLING PARTICIPANTS in bed with him tonight, rammed home the truth of the situation, like never before.
I had felt angry with Kavita, earlier. For 'tricking' me into wearing these clothes, not telling me that Amir was bringing Gowri over for the weekend, yet again.
Now, I felt less angry at her.
I couldn't blame her, or Gowri.
I had only to blame, my own inadequacy.
Amir was 'man enough' for the two of them. At the same time.
I was not 'man enough' to stop Amir from taking my wife Kavita in bed, along with Gowri. And I was not 'man enough', to even wear men's clothes to my lonely bed.
It was a tiring, defeating, thought. And with an overwhelming feeling of tiredness, I drifted off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning to the sound of my cellphone. It was by the bedside, and it was ringing.
I looked around. Sunlight was pouring in through the windows.
So Kavita would probably be working out with Amir, right then.
And Gowri would be alone, in the other bedroom. Or she might be reading the newspapers in the hall.
I picked up the phone. It was Kavita.
I answered with a trembling voice, "Kavi?"
She spoke in a sleepy voice, "Manu, can you make us coffee please? Make four cups, one for yourself as well."
I gulped. So she wanted me to have coffee ready when she returned from her workout session with Amir.
I said with the same trembling voice, "Sure, Kavi."
I got up, and walked across to the refrigerator. I noticed the hall was empty. So Gowri was probably asleep.
I took a new sachet of milk, and went to the kitchen and prepared coffee.
I finished preparing the coffee, and got a tray ready,as I did usually. I poured out the coffee into the four cups.
I had barely done so, when I heard my cellphone throb as it did when I received an SMS message.
I picked up my phone. I had received an SMS. From Amir.
It said, "P.B-bring it in, in a tray."
My jaw dropped as I realized what this meant.
The three of them were in bed together, right now?
And Amir wanted ME to serve them coffee in bed???????
I felt a wave of anger pass through me. I didn't want to do it.
I stood rooted to the spot. After a couple of minutes, I heard Kavita's voice, "Manuuuuuuuuuuuuu?"
That did it for me. Kavita's voice.
I wanted her back. I needed her back.
This too, was just a small battle. This was not the war.
All three of them knew the situation now. I wasn't saving face by refusing to do this.
I picked up the tray, and walked across to Amir's bedroom.
The door was open about 1/4 of the way. I knocked on the door.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:35 PM