Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I had never felt so embarrassed in my life, as I felt then.
My jaw dropped, and I stood gaping at them.
Amir opened the door wider and strode in, letting Gowri in. I saw her look at me briefly, and then look down and avert her eyes.
Kavita had in the meantime got up from the sofa. She walked up to Gowri and greeted her saying, "You guys took a long time, was traffic bad?"
Gowri hugged her as she said, "Yeah, didi, the usual Friday evening traffic. Even at this time!"
Gowri presently released Kavita as she stepped back and said, "Wow, looking nice, didi!"
Kavita's cheeks went slightly red as she said, "Thanks Gowri. Do you guys want a quick glass of warm milk or something before going to bed?"
Gowri looked at Amir and smiled as she said, "Sure, didi!"
Kavita bustled off to the kitchen, apparently to prepare the milk.
During all of this, I had stood rooted to the spot, near the door. Amir had shut the door after Gowri had taken her footwear off.
Gowri was now conscious of my presence. And I was even more self-conscious of my own presence.
I was wearing these ridiculous pyjamas that Gowri could clearly make out as womens' pyjamas. That shoulder-strap blouse with the cups intended for breasts, was a dead give-away, even if the color of the pyjama pants and blouse weren't suggestive enough.
Amir and Kavita had both seen me in those clothes before. But not Gowri.
ANY respect Gowri may have had for me as a man would have evaporated, by now.
She must now be regarding me exactly as my own Kavita did: an effeminate man, a complete wimp of a man.
I could feel my penis shrivel up, yet again.
Gowri turned in my direction briefly, but didn't say anything.
I stood silently. It was impossible for me to say ANYTHING.
My embarrassing situation spoke for itself.
Amir, I noticed, was grinning at my predicament.
I felt a fresh wave of blood rush to my face, as I took in his obnoxious, gloating grin.
He had not beaten me, bullied me, or done ANYTHING to me, to make me dress like this.
Kavita had manipulated me, tricked me, talked me into this.
And she had probably known, all along, that Amir had been intending to bring Gowri over to stay for the weekend, again.
She had deliberately not mentioned it.
I turned towards the kitchen, feeling a fresh wave of blood rush to my face. This time, there was some anger directed at Kavita, mixed with my embarrassment over the situation.
Kavita just then walked out of the kitchen, carrying a tray bearing two glasses of milk.
She gave a glass to each of Amir and Gowri, who thanked her and drank their milk.
Kavita then took the empty glasses from them, and put them back on the tray. She walked up to me and gave me the tray, saying, "Here, Manu. Please wash the glasses."
I finally got shaken out of my frozen trance.
I took the tray from her, and walked towards the kitchen, on leaden feet.
I was conscious that three pairs of eyes would be watching me, right then.
I tried to walk faster, but it felt like it took ages to reach the kitchen.
As I got to the kitchen wash-stand, I heard Amir speak, "Well, ladies, are we ready for bed, then?"
As though I hadn't had enough shock for the night, my knees buckled as I understood what those words meant.
I hastily set the tray on the kitchen counter, and walked back towards the hall. My mind was panicking thinking about what Amir's words implied, this next crisis that I had NEVER imagined COULD happen.
I had just got to the threshold of the kitchen, when I saw the three of them walking into Amir's bedroom, Amir in the middle, Kavita on his left, Gowri on his right, his arms around both their waists.
And then, the bedroom door shut.
-------------------------------------------------
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:33 PM