Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She nodded her head as though she seemed to be considering what I just said seriously.
She then said, "Yeah, it sounds believable. But I'm not totally convinced."
"How do I convince you, Kavi?"
"I don't know, Manu. How would you want to convince me?"
I stared at her.
I knew what I needed to do, now.
She looked at me with a softened look as she continued, "Take one more week, Manu. But try convincing me a little better than what you just tried."
So she was planning on staying with Amir for one more week. At minimum.
Still, she was implying she might come back, to me. If I convinced her.
I got up, and walked towards my bedroom.
I went to the clothes shelf, and looked through the pyjama sets that Prem had 'gifted' me.
I considered at first, wearing the tight lacy pyjamas. But I decided against it, in favor of the lavender pyjamas with the shoulder-strapped blouse. They were more comfortable, and I had enough comfort issues to deal with.
I picked up the pyjamas, and went to the bathroom.
I took off my vest, and started shaving. Once I did, I proceeded to shave off the hair growth on my ankles. The pyjama pants were ankle length, but I wanted to convince her, so I decided to do it, in case I had to do something that would cause the pyjamas to ride up my ankles.
I changed into the pyjamas, and rejoined Kavita in the hall. She was seeing TV.
She beamed at me as she said, "Looking nice, darling!"
I blushed in shame.
This was going to be a long road, but it looked like there could be light at the end of the tunnel.
She got up and walked up to me, and much to my surprise, kissed me once on each of my cheeks, starting with my right cheek.
I was flustered at this totally unexpected show of affection from her, and just hung my head down.
Kavita then said, "Let me go and prepare dinner. Want to help me, Manu?"
I nodded my head in assent. I was going to do whatever it took, to get back into favor, with her.
I helped her with preparing the vegetables, and rolling out the chapatis, as I had done before.
I noticed then, that she wasn't preparing enough food, accounting for Amir.
I asked her nervously, "Kavi, aren't you making too little food? Isn't Prem eating with us?"
She replied, "No, he's eating out with Gowri tonight."
So that explained why he wasn't yet home yet.
I continued helping her prepare dinner in silence.
We had dinner early, at 7:30 PM. I made small talk with Kavi about domestic politics, trying to win favor with her again.
After dinner, Kavita sat on one of the single-seater sofas. I gulped as I realized she was 'waiting' for Amir.
He was out having dinner with Gowri. And my Kavita was dressed in this manner, as though she was waiting to seduce him as soon as he was home.
I gulped, and sat down on the other single-seater sofa.
There was no point in trying to change out of these pyjamas, now. I was trying to convince Kavita that I had a secret cross-dressing fantasy.
Since Amir was still staying with us, there was no way I could really convince Kavita, if I showed reluctance in wearing these pyjamas, just when Amir was around.
I followed what Kavita was watching on T.V idly, awaiting Amir's return.
It was 8:30 when the bell rang.
I looked towards Kavita, wondering if she wanted to open the door and let Amir in.
She instead looked at me and said, "That must be Prem, Manu. Go open the door for him."
I got up, and walked towards the door, and opened it.
As I opened the door, I felt the blood rush to my face. I got a shock that I had totally not been ready for, mentally.
In retrospect, I wished I had looked through the eye-hole before I had opened the door. I had always done so till then, when wearing one of these 'gift' pyjamas from Amir.
I had been convinced mentally, that Amir was going to go to bed with Kavita that night. It hadn't even occurred to me that what I saw at our doorstep then, was possible.
Amir was standing there. As he had the previous week, he was holding a travel bag over his shoulder. And much to my shock, as with the previous week, Gowri was with him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:33 PM