Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 25 Pt. 4

Kavita opened the door.
My jaw dropped as I took in her dress.
She was in a blue one piece nightie. It wasn't one of those full body length nighties I had seen her in several times, since her move-in with Amir. It wasn't the nightie I had seen her in, a few weeks back, either, when she had pretended to be waiting for me, only to send me out and have sex with Amir again. This nightie came up to just above her thighs. It was sleeveless, and rested on her by two shoulder-straps, not too dissimilar to the sleeveless shoulder-strap blouses from the some o the pyjamas that Amir had 'gifted' me. Unlike the other blue nightie, this one was lacy, and translucent at places.
This was the first time I was seeing her wearing a bold nightie, since that Friday night when I had performed oral sex on her, right after she had had sex with Amir in the hall.
The weeks rolled back as I realized what she might be planning for tonight.
She was probably planning to have sex with Amir, at minimum.
So unlike the previous weekend, Kavita wasn't planning on spending this weekend with me.
It demoralized me a bit. It suggested that she might not be receptive to what I was going to tell her.
Kavita now brought us both a cup of tea each.
She settled down on one of the single-seater sofas. I followed her cue, and sat down opposite her on the other single-seater sofa.
After a long pause, Kavita asked, "So...the answer you were going to tell me, Manu...is it still the same as it was on Wednesday?"
I swallowed and said, "Yes, Kavi."
She probed, "Go on, Manu. Am listening."
"Kavi, I didn't object before, because...deep down, I knew I am not as ...as manly as someone like Prem, and subconsciously, I felt you deserved better than me. Like Prem."
There was a long pause.
At the end of it, she said,
"That's one of the most bullshitty explanations you could come up with, Manu."
I swallowed. This was as I had feared.
She continued, "I don't think you considered yourself as 'less manly than Prem'. For that matter, I don't think you think so, even now."
I hung my head down, going red, as I answered, "But it's the truth, Kavi. I can never quite match his performance in bed, for one thing."
"Manu, that's bullshit. You don't believe so. And you certainly DIDN'T believe so, then. You had wanted to go to the gym, work out and fight him, remember?"
I started panicking. She was going to reject my try.
I pleaded in a desperate voice, "Please, Kavi, please believe me. I want you back badly."
She shook her head as she continued, "Manu, I don't see why you would complain at all, if you genuinely felt that Prem was a better man than you. I don't think you're telling me the truth, or at least, not the full truth."
I stared at her. She wasn't going to accept what I was telling her, and that seemed certain.
She sighed deeply as she said, "You know, Manu, what you had told me BEFORE is much more believable."
I stared at her.
What HAD I told her before?
She continued, "I find it far more believable, that you got excited, even turned on, wearing those pretty clothes Prem got for you. And you were so lost in your 'cross-dressing' fantasy that you 'let go' of me for a while. And reality sunk in later, and that's when you started complaining."
I stared at her.
She appeared to be offering me a lifeline.
Should I take it?
It would be better to walk away from this conversation with something, with SOME hope, rather than nothing.
How could I get out of the reason I had just provided her, and switch to this reason, now?
As I stared at her, she continued, "Yeah, that reason is more plausible...except, since that wasn't in your mind, maybe that's not the real reason."
"Kavi, it is true. You know it is true. You saw those stains on those..."
I gulped. I swallowed, and continued, "...on those pretty panties I had worn earlier this week."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:33 PM