Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
"Aww, come on, darling, are you telling me wearing those pretty panties isn't reducing your stress levels?"
I went red again, at her description of the panties as 'pretty'.
I spoke with a dry voice, "Kavi, you're increasing my stress levels right now."
She made an audible gasp as she said, "Oh? What did I do now, darling?"
I asked, still red-faced, "The way you're describing them, Kavi."
"Oh, you mean your panties? But they ARE pretty, Manu darling."
I sighed and said nothing.
She continued, "OK darling. If it bothers you, I won't say so again. I don't know why it seems to bother you: most people like being complimented on the clothes they're wearing."
"Kavi, you know very well what I mean."
"No, I don't, darling."
I sighed and spoke with exasperation, "Kavi, people normally don't tell other men that they're wearing pretty clothes."
After a pause, I heard a giggle on her end, before she spoke, "But, darling, other men normally don't wear pretty panties like you're doing, so that's why people normally don't say that to other men."
I sighed. It wasn't worth arguing over this. If I made a fuss over this, there was no way I could get her back from Amir's room.
I stayed silent. I didn't want to continue the argument.
She however, wouldn't drop it, as she asked, "Darling? You there?"
I sighed as I said, "Am here, Kavi."
She persisted, "So what do you think, darling?"
I gulped.
"About what, Kavi?"
"About your panties, darling."
I gulped again. I wasn't sure what exactly she meant.
"What about them, Kavi?"
"Do you not find them pretty, darling?"
I got it finally. She was twisting the knife.
I sighed. Sometimes, it was okay to lose the battle to win the war.
"You're right, Kavi."
"Can you be more specific, Manu darling?"
She was definitely twisting the knife.
"You're right, Kavi. They are pretty."
She let out an audible breath as she said, "Am glad you agree, darling. Yes, they are pretty. And I wouldn't dream of increasing your stress levels through my words, leave alone causing you a heart attack."
I added with suppressed irony in my voice, "I know, Kavi."
"Thank you, darling. Am glad you trust me more, now. See you today evening. I love you."
She hung up the phone just as I started saying, "I love you too, Kavi."
I had meant those last words with irony. It didn't matter, as she had already hung up.
I calmed myself down. This was a battle worth losing. I needed her back. That was the more important thing.
I got back to work, and worked at feverish pace, trying to get out early as planned.
I managed to get everything done, and got home at 5 PM.
Amir's motorcycle was not there. So I would get to have this conversation with Kavita, in private.
It was a bit of a relief. I walked up the stairs, and rang the bell to our apartment.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:31 PM