Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Friday couldn't come soon enough. I tried to clear out my pending work for the day, as fast as I could.
To my surprise, I got a call from Kavita in the afternoon.
I eagerly picked up the phone and asked, "Yes, Kavi?"
"Hi darling, I was just calling to remind you that you were going to plan to come home early today."
A surge of hope went through me. She too, was looking forward to it.
Maybe I had been mistaken about her.
Maybe she was missing me, to some extent.
I had been stung enough, though. I was feeling optimistic, but a touch wary as well.
I said, "Yeah, Kavi, am on track to leave early today."
I added, "I hope you will believe me Kavi."
She said with a tinkle in her voice, "I have an open mind, darling. Though I already have an idea what you're going to tell me."
I went red as she said that. Did she already know?
How did she figure it out? I was curious.
I walked into the corridor, and found the stairs.
I started walking down the stairs, trying to get some privacy as I continued this conversation.
I then asked her, "How do you know, Kavi?"
"Oh, that's easy to figure, darling. Even when you don't talk to me, I know how to figure out your feelings."
I persisted, still walking downstairs, and asked in a low voice, "How, Kavi? We haven't slept together. And you hardly speak to me otherwise."
She got defensive at this, "No, Manu. YOU hardly speak to me during dinner or breakfast. But that's OK, I have other ways to know your true feelings."
"Like what, Kavi?"
She took a deep breath and asked, "Do you REALLY want to know now, Manu?"
I gulped.
The more she left me curious, the more I wanted to know.
"Yes, Kavi."
"Are you sure it can't wait till evening, Manu?"
I gulped. She was leaving me hanging, and it was making me curious, even more.
I was standing outside our office building now.
I looked towards the building. I would have to go back to work after this conversation. I couldn't concentrate on my work now, if she wouldn't tell me.
"It can wait, Kavi. But I would rather you tell me now."
After a pause, she sighed and drew a deep breath again. Then she spoke, "Well, darling, you've been leaving stains on your pretty panties each day since we slept together on Monday."
The blood rushed to my face as I digested this.
Of course.
She would have known what I had done, two days back itself. The first time I had worn those yellow dotted panties, and masturbated after watching Kavita and Amir in bed, that night.
I had mechanically left my clothes in the bucket of clothes to be washed, in the bathroom.
It only now sunk in, that Kavita had not been "aloof" from me as I had been imagining.
In the weeks since she had moved in with Amir, I had been mechanically going about at home, as though trying to be invisible.
It didn't change the fact that Kavita had washed my clothes, and ironed my work clothes, each day.
So much for my being 'self-reliant'.
She was still taking care of my needs. Some of them, at least.
I just hadn't thought about these things. I had been mentally transfixed by her brazenly moving in with Amir, about the wanton acts she had been doing in bed with Amir, and out of bed too, that I had not acknowledged how much she still did, for me.
I came out of my thoughts as Kavita asked, "You there, darling?"
"Yes, Kavi, am here."
She laughed and said, "Thank God, I thought you got a heart attack or something!"
I grabbed the bait and said, "If you keep doing this, Kavi, I probably will."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:30 PM