Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 25 Pt. 3

I woke up the next morning, to streaming sunlight.
I had slept quite soundly.
I prepared coffee and waited as I usually did, for Amir and Kavita to return from their workout session.
I noticed when Kavita returned, that she had returned to wearing shorts, and a short midriff revealing t-shirt.
I didn't feel as frustrated by it, now. My penis had shriveled up as it used to do, before.
I mulled over this yet again, as I drove to work.
I considered the question of talking to Kavita about it.
I did want to talk to her about it.
It was embarrassing to think about, but it was the truth.
Maybe she would come back to me if I acknowledged this truth.
Perhaps it was in some way related to her question.
Maybe this was why I had kept quiet: because I subconsciously knew that she deserved 'better than me' in bed.
Not because Amir scared me. But because I subconsciously acknowledged what I was, and what I was not.
Would she buy it?
She might.
After all, if she felt that I was acknowledging she deserved better, she could argue then that she agreed with me, and decided to resume her past relationship with Amir.
She would probably continue her relationship with Amir. Openly, before me. As she had been doing for these past weeks.
But at least, she might agree to move back in with me.
Giving me at least some measure of intimate contact, intimacy with her.
She had informed me that her pussy was out of bounds to me, the previous week.
She might give me access again. I hoped.
I doubted it, but I could hope that she would. I needed that hope.
I was going to do this.
The question now was about when to talk to Kavita, and how.
The sooner the better, I figured.
I waited until afternoon and called up Kavita.
As she had been doing recently, she picked up my call at the first ring. She answered with a tinkle in her voice, "Hello darling."
The tinkle in her voice made me nervous. I took a deep breath, "Kavi, I think I can answer your question."
She answered with a dubious voice, "Manu, I don't know if you've thought about it enough. Given how you behaved on Monday..."
"WHAT did I do on Monday Kavi?"
"Manu, do I have to remind you of every little thing? You SMSed Gowri despite Prem's warnings, and tried to be smart. And I understand why you did it, you were frustrated. But I am not sure you have thought things through so soon after that incident “
I stammered, "I have, Kavi...please listen to me..."
She took a deep breath and interrupted me, "Manu, give it a couple of days of thought. Let me know if you feel the same way on Friday, OK?"
My little hope was sinking.
It sounded like she was deliberately being evasive.
She added, "In any case, I'd like us to discuss this in person, not on phone."
That seemed to make more sense. I sighed and said, "OK, Kavi. Friday evening, then?"
"OK, Manu. Come home sooner. Say an hour sooner."
I said with some increased optimism, "Sure, Kavi."
I didn't notice much from then on, till Friday. What had been happening at home was somewhat like a routine, by then.
Both of the intervening nights, I watched Amir fucking Kavita again.
Both nights, I went back and masturbated my semi-hard penis and came in my panties.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:30 PM