Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I noticed that she had washed the ones I had worn before. There were a few pairs that I hadn't yet worn, and they were stacked separately. Those panties were still in their individual plastic covers.
I picked up the pair on top of the stack.
They were a pair of yellow panties, with tiny black dots printed all over them.
I blushed again, as I digested the fact that I was doing this on my own.
I could not claim to be doing this because I was afraid of Amir.
I had just been beaten by him again, the previous evening.
Still, he had not threatened me to wear them or any such thing.
I was doing this on my own, desperate to get Kavita back, as though willing to do anything she suggested.
I took the rest of my change clothes, and proceeded to have my bath.
As I wore the panties after my bath, I felt the familiar tightness around my penis and balls that I had felt before, wearing those other panties not long back.
I covered myself with a towel, and walked to the bedroom.
I looked behind me: neither Kavita nor Amir was there. I presumed Amir was either having his bath, waiting for breakfast or having breakfast.
I undid the towel and took in the sight of myself dressed in panties yet again, in the mirror.
"I guess this is how Kavita sees me, “I sighed to myself.
"I guess this is how she wants to see me, “I told myself again.
I dressed up for work, and went to have breakfast.
As I walked towards the dining table, I saw Amir in the kitchen. He was standing behind Kavita, and nibbling at her ears.
My penis twinged in my panties.
I looked down and averted my eyes.
I waited for Kavita to come serve breakfast. Breakfast was a quiet affair, and I discreetly left for work.
I reflected on my way to work, on my own reaction to yet another in-my-face display by Amir, of his intimacy with Kavita.
The previous week, I had been getting frustrated each time I saw such a display.
Now, I didn't feel as frustrated.
I did experience the familiar feeling of having been defeated. By Amir. But what Kavita had suggested to me, had come out remarkably accurate.
It would help me keep down my frustration levels.
And it would help me focus on my work. I had been able to concentrate on my work better, during those weeks when I had worn those clothes under pressure from Amir and Kavita.
And it turned out to be so.
I mulled over my reduced stress levels, as I drove home. The more I thought about it, the more my frustration levels came down.
Fact was, I was a weak, wimpy man.
And my wife Kavita knew it.
She had probably been frustrated, unsatisfied in bed for as long as we had been married.
And she had probably been comparing my wimpy performance in bed with that of her ex-boyfriend, all along.
Rather than cheat on me and hurt me, she decided to "put me in my place", and make me come to terms with my wimpy self. By bringing home her strong, dominant ex-boyfriend, and making him her live-in bed partner.
Much as it seemed like Amir was the instigator in my being "put in place", it seemed like Kavita may have had the bigger hand in all of what had happened.
Amir could have done all of what he had done, only with Kavita's help, and cooperation.
Still, end of the day, it was better that I come to terms with the reality of who I was.
I decided to try it out for a couple more days, and verify that my frustration levels stayed down, before discussing it with Kavita again.
That night, I watched Kavita make love to Amir, yet again.
She had left a bedside light on. She had seemed to make that a habit.
Perhaps she was wanting me to watch it, as often as I was able to bring myself to watch it.
I watched, and heard her moan, as Amir started pistoning in and out of her. She was, yet again, kneeling and supporting herself on her arms. I could hear his balls slap at every thrust. And the slushy sounds as he thrust in and out of her ready pussy.
I felt my penis twinge in my panties again.
I retired to my bedroom. I started stroking my semi-hard penis through my panties. I couldn't resist it. My mind was visualizing what I had just been seeing. I could hear her moans from my bed, though they were not as loud. Her moans made me stroke myself more feverishly, and in a minute, I came in my panties.
I had done this before. This wasn't the first time.
Then, I had done it out of sheer helplessness at the fact that Kavita had moved in with Amir.
Now, it was slightly different.
I had done it, in part because I was feeling "in place", back wearing one of the panties Amir had "gifted" me.
I went to sleep without a sleeping pill that night.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:28 PM