Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 25 Pt. 1

I woke up to persistent knocking sounds. Someone was knocking at the door of the room I was in. I looked around. It was dark. I had fallen asleep. I was in our bedroom. My bedroom. I had fallen asleep sobbing, after locking myself in. I was awash with shame as I recalled the events of the evening. Worse, I felt gutted as I now relived Kavita's reaction to Amir's behavior. She probably meant it sarcastically, each time she said she loved me. What she probably meant was, she loved to SEE Amir beat me up. She probably hated me, deep down. And I had no idea why. What had I done to her to deserve this kind of hatred from her? And why now? She had never come across as hateful towards me during our marriage. Sure, she did boss over me a lot. She had her way, most of the time. But this kind of hatefulness... The knocking was persisting. I sighed, and got up. I walked towards the door and opened it. It was Kavita. I knew it would be her. I didn't look at her. I couldn't. She spoke, "Manu, it's late, come and have dinner?"
I told her brusquely, "I'm not hungry."
She persisted, "I haven't eaten either, Manu. I've been waiting for you."
I told her, "Eat without me. You do everything else without me, anyway." I made to shut the door in her face, but just as I did, she put her foot in the doorway. She let out a gasp of pain as the door closed on her foot. I opened the door hastily and said, "Sorry, Kavi."
She didn't withdraw her foot, though. She said with some degree of coolness, "It's OK, Manu. Come and eat, please?"
I sighed. There was no point in punishing myself. If she hated me, so be it. I might as well try to move on with life. My life. Life would be lonely without her, but if she hated me as she seemed to, I couldn't MAKE her love me. I ate in silence. Kavita waited for me to progress halfway through my dinner, before she sat down to eat, as well. Apparently she hadn't eaten as well. So she knew how I felt. And she apparently felt sorry for me, and had decided to wait for me, to eat. That didn't change the fact that she had silently watched, as Amir had beaten me, yet again. And she had 'rewarded' him by going to bed with him, right after he had beaten me up. And she had done that, right in front of my eyes. Did she hate me so much, that she got 'turned on' seeing Amir beat me up? Was that what I represented to her, now? An "object" she liked to see her lover beat up, so she could get turned on and enjoy her sex with her lover even more? Had she waited for me to have dinner, just so she doesn't drive me away? So I continued to stay with her, and continued to get beaten up by her lover, and she could continue to get her sexual arousal from it? I moodily finished my dinner, and retired to bed after washing my plate.
I wanted to start reducing my dependency on her. Sooner or later, she was going to leave me, it seemed likely. I started moving towards our bedroom, when Kavita spoke, "Don't lock the door, Manu." I turned to look at her. I wanted to ask why. Then I realized, I didn't care. I turned again, and resumed walking when she spoke again, "I'll be joining you after I finish my dinner." So she was going to sleep with me tonight as well? I turned again, and walked towards the dining table. I waited till she finished eating. She didn't speak anything further, but looked at me with what looked like an amused smile. Kavita presently finished her dinner, and washed her plate. I waited for her to join me. She led the way towards our
bedroom. So she hadn't been lying. I followed her. She went in, and waited for me to join her in the room.
I made out to close the door, but she indicated to me, to leave it open. I shrugged, and walked to bed and lay down there. She followed me and lay down beside me. We lay down in silence for a while. My tension was bubbling up, as I lay down. I blurted out after a while, "I hope you had a satisfying time in bed earlier, Kavi."
She smiled at me and said, "As a matter of fact, I did, Manu." I spat at her, unable to control my emotions. She stared back at me, with a mildly pained look. She then wiped her face clean with her sari pallu, before she resumed talking, "I did warn you, Manu."
"Warn me about what, Kavi?"
"I warned you to be proactive about avoiding confrontation with Prem. How many times have I warned you about it?" I looked away. I didn't want to continue this conversation. She persisted, "If you had listened to me, and not tried to be smart and contacted Gowri, none of this would have happened."
"So that justifies what Prem did to me me, right, Kavi?"
"You brought it upon yourself, Manu."
"Fine, Kavi. I get your point. Why sleep here anyway? Your lover-boy must be waiting for you."
"No, he's asleep. He went to sleep long back."
I asked with what I thought was a derisive voice, "Is it?"
She nodded and said, "Yeah...you were locked up here a long time. Prem and I went to bed, and then I started cooking dinner half an hour later, and then Prem had dinner and went to bed, and it's been over two hours since then."
I gulped. She was effectively rubbing it into my nose, yet again, that she had had a satisfying session in bed, with Amir.
"Still, why sleep with me, Kavi?"
"Because I love you, darling, and I don't want you to hurt yourself or do stupid things and cause harm to come to yourself." I laughed aloud, derisively. Kavita shook her head with a disbelieving expression and said, "I was wrong, Prem was right."
I couldn't hold back my curiosity. I asked, "About what, Kavi?"
"About you."
I was interested in knowing what Amir had told her about me. I couldn't hold myself back. I asked, "What did he say about me that you were wrong about, Kavi?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:26 PM