Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
"I'll tell her how you're two-timing on her with MY WIFE Kavita, Amir. I'll tell her how you're ruining Gowri's life, and mine, and Kavita's."
He chuckled at this.
After a few long moments, he continued, "So you want to talk to Gowri, pussy boy? Be my guest. Go ahead and talk to her."
And a few moments later, I heard a woman's voice on the phone, "Hello?"
It sounded like Gowri's voice. I hadn't heard her speak on phone, but it sounded like her voice.
I was tongue tied. After a few more 'Hellos', the voice on the other end asked, "Who is this?"
I found my voice finally.
"Hi, I'm Manu, who is this?"
"Manu? Manu Sharma? Kavita didi's husband? Sorry, Gowri here. I thought you would recognize my voice."
After a pause, she gushed off in an embarrassed manner, ending with, "Hi, how are you?"
I was tongue tied. I wasn't ready to talk to her like THAT.
Amir would have been standing beside her. He was probably listening in.
I asked idly, to make conversation, "You didn't recognize my voice either."
She laughed and said, "No, I was confused, because I heard Prem speaking to you just before he gave me the phone and he..."
Her voice trailed off.
And as it did, I went white with embarrassment.
I realized what she was referring to.
Amir had apparently been addressing me as 'Pussy Boy', standing right beside Gowri.
And she had probably heard him address me by that name.
And she was effectively saying, that was why she didn't recognize my voice.
My tongue got tied again. How was I to proceed with my threat now?
I decided to try buy some time. I hastily stammered,
"Gowri, can I please speak to you in private, later?"
At this point, I now heard Amir's voice back on the line, "That's enough, pussy boy."
I went white, yet again.
I whispered hoarsely, "Amir, can you please stop calling me by such names before other people?"
He laughed in his obnoxious manner, before continuing, "Do you think it's going to change what you ARE, pussy boy?"
My hands and legs started trembling.
I had gotten used to the reduced interaction with Amir, that I had subconsciously blanked out how bullying, how unreasonable, and how sadistic he was.
And now, with that realization coming back, I broke out into a cold sweat.
He continued, "Pussy boy, here's a warning from me: NEVER speak to or contact my bitches without my permission, OK? I'll give you some flexibility on your pretty wife, but if you contact Gowri without my permission..."
He didn't complete his sentence, but I knew it was a threat from him.
I had meant to threaten him, and now I had got threatened.
I stayed silent.
Amir asked in an irritated sounding voice, "Did you hear me, pussy boy? Answer me."
I muttered in a feeble voice, "I did, Amir."
He said, "Good. Work hard, P.B. Don't let your mind wander trying to talk to my bitches. The harder you work, the better you can support your pretty wife and her babies. And that's your role, remember."
And then he hung up, as fresh beads of sweat started forming on my face.
This had been a complete fiasco. I had meant to threaten Amir, and had gotten threatened instead.
It was difficult concentrating on my work from there on.
I had built up some slim hope, and now I could feel it evaporating.
The afternoon passed in a blur, with me being lost in my own world. I got shaken out of my reverie by a SMS message that came on my cellphone.
It was from a number I hadn't known before. It simply said, "When would you like to talk-Gowri."
It must have been Gowri's cellphone.
I realized then, how empty my threat had really been.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:23 PM