Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 24 Pt. 5

The next morning, I woke up again, to an empty bed.
I got up feeling a little better. In reflection, it was better to not have totally lost intimacy with Kavita.
Even if it was a bit humiliating. Even if it effectively established me as her 'spare wheel'.
Besides, I would have the opportunity to threaten Amir later.
I found Gowri reading the newspapers when I got to the hall. I tried making small talk with her. She seemed nervous, and uncomfortable.
Did she know that I had overheard parts of her lovemaking with Amir last night?
Was she embarrassed because of that?
I couldn't tell.
I considered again, if I wanted to tell her all that I knew about Amir. How he had been using my Kavita, and how he had proudly gloated about having used many other women, in his past.
There wasn't going to be enough time to tell her all that I knew. It would be wiser to hit Amir where I knew it would hurt him, surely.
I restricted myself to making observations again. My observations during the daytime affirmed my suspicions, even more.
Sunday night was relatively quieter, when Kavita and I went to bed.
The pangs of the reality that Kavita would move back into Amir's room the next day started sinking in. I hugged her and tried to entice her to do SOMETHING, but Kavita was distant and seemed uninterested.
Maybe she was already ready to go back to Amir, I thought. It didn't help me at all, the realization that this might explain her mood in bed.
By the time Monday morning came, I had made up my mind.
I knew how I was going to do it.
Gowri would leave today. Then, I would SMS Amir in the daytime, later today, and ask to meet him after work.
Then, I was going to confront him on his deception with Gowri. And I was going to use that threat as far as it went. It was not out of the realms of possibilities, that I could even get him to LEAVE US FOR GOOD, using this threat.
I left for work in a cheerful mood. I even ventured to kiss Kavita on the cheek, on my way out.
I grinned as I noticed Amir's discomfiture. I KNEW he didn't like it. And he couldn't express it because Gowri was there with him.
Gowri left for work with Amir. Apparently they were going to go straight to work.
Shortly after lunch, I sent an SMS to Amir, as I had planned: "Amir,I would like to talk to you after work today-Manu."
I waited for about half an hour for him to reply. When he didn't, I SMSed him again, "Can you suggest a time and a place?"
After waiting some more time, I decided to think about my next move.
I hadn't anticipated this. I had thought I could meet him in private, away from Kavita, and quickly proceed with my plan.
I didn't even know where he worked. I couldn't show up at his workplace and accost him.
After giving some thought to it, I decided to call him.
He picked up my call after a couple of rings.
I gulped as I tried to think of how to start the conversation. I hadn't actually called him on phone before.
"Amir?"
"Pussy boy, why are you bothering me during the day time?"
I had expected he would try to put me down. I was mentally prepared for it, to an extent.
I swallowed and asked, "Did you see my SMS messages, Amir?"
"Shut up, pussy boy. We'll talk when I say we'll talk, OK?"
I suspected by then, that Amir would take this attitude. I was mentally prepared by then, to threaten him.
I said, "OK, if you won't talk to me, I'll just go ahead and talk to Gowri then..."
He had heard me. And as I expected, he didn't hang up.
So my idea of trying to threaten him in this manner wasn't something that I had just imagined could work. It could work, if I could follow through with the right kind of pressure against Amir.
I waited to hear his response. I heard nothing for a minute.
And then I heard what sounded like suppressed laughter from Amir's end.
Presently he asked, "And what are you going to tell Gowri, pussy boy?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:23 PM