Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
"Because, Manu, you haven't yet answered my question."
"Rubbish, Kavi. This is nothing about your question. HE told you to not do it with me, isn't it?"
"Manu, you have no idea what Prem told me or didn't tell me. And this is nothing about what he told me or didn't tell me."
"So Kavi, let me get this straight: you won't have sex with me, and you won't tell me why, is it?"
"I told you why, Manu."
"I don't believe your reason, Kavi. I believe you're acting under instructions from Amir."
"Prem, not Amir, Manu. And no, I'm not acting under his instructions."
"Why? Hasn't he humiliated me enough? Haven't you two had enough fun humiliating me?"
"Manu, this is not because of any instructions you are imagining from Prem."
She added then, like an afterthought, "Though I wouldn't blame you for thinking so."
I asked her warily, "What does that mean, Kavi?"
"You know what I meant, Manu."
"No I don't, Kavi. Am slow, as you pointed out before, please explain."
"Well, Manu, it should be obvious to you by now, that unlike you, my boyfriend is more possessive about his women, about 'his bitches', right?"
That stung. And it also jolted me right down there.
"Goddammit Kavi, what do you want to do with me then?"
She kneeled sideways, and pulled my underwear completely off my semi-erect penis. She then licked her lips. I now understood what she meant to do. My penis sagged as the realization sunk in. No sex, but oral sex? There was no way she wasn't following instructions from Amir. He had probably told her to not have sex with me, the sadistic prick. Kavita had noted my sagging penis, and started licking it feverishly. I craned my neck to watch her do it, and she didn't stop me, this time.
I watched her lick my penis wantonly, and then take it in her mouth. Her head started rising up and down, producing a similar sensation as I felt on the rare occasion when she had ridden me. As she continued her motions for a while, I groaned as I felt my penis start throbbing. I was going to climax shortly, I knew. And a few moments later, I felt myself spurt, into her ready mouth.
I lay back, spent. I breathed heavily. Even now, I couldn't understand Kavita's behavior. Why would she not have sex with me? Worse, how COULD she brazenly tell me so, when she had been sleeping with, and having sex with Amir openly? Did she, as I feared, consider me an 'inferior' man? Was SHE the one
who was rejecting me, and not because of any pressure from Amir? I was brought out of my thoughts by Kavita, who rubbed my chest and asked, "What are you thinking about, darling?"
I sighed deeply. She persisted, rubbing my chest again, and asking again, "Manu?"
I tried to answer as honestly as I could, "YOU, Kavi. I don't understand you at all. I don't think I know you at all."
She smirked as she said, "You're thinking about the wrong things, Manu darling. Think about my question. THAT is much more pertinent to why I refused to do what YOU wanted, earlier."
I sighed disbelievingly and said, "OK, Kavi. Whatever you say."
"Good! Am glad you finally trust me, and believe what I say, Manu. Now I can sleep in peace!"
She smiled mischievously at me, and twirled her tongue in her mouth. She then hugged me, and closed her eyes.
I was too tired to think, and soon after, I drifted off to sleep, as well.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:22 PM