Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 24 Pt. 3

The rest of the weekend did shake up, to a small extent, my belief that Gowri was completely unaware of the relationship between Amir and Kavita.
On both days, Amir and Kavita woke up early as they had been doing, and went to the gym to work out.
Kavita's dressing during these two days had gone back to being more conservative: for her morning workout sessions, she was wearing pants again, as opposed to shorts. And her workout t-shirts, while tight, didn't flaunt her midriff.
Still, it was undeniable that they went together to work out. And Gowri did seem to have noticed it, though she didn't say anything to me directly.
And I could see it too, that there was an undercurrent that strongly indicated what I had suspected the previous night: Gowri may have been aware to some extent of the actual relationship between Amir and Kavita, but she probably didn't know the full depth of their relationship.
I saw more of these undercurrents during the daytime, during Gowri's stay with us that weekend. The four of us went out during the daytime, and largely did window shopping. It wasn't time well used for me: I had rather I stayed at home with Kavita, and tried to exploit the situation of Amir's involvement with Gowri. However, on both days, Amir had already planed on taking Kavita out along with him and Gowri. I didn't have much choice other than to tag along. In a way, it felt better than being left alone at home.
At times, when we had gone out, I noticed Amir's hand slip 'innocuously' over Kavita's waist. And I was sure Gowri had noticed it, too. She didn't say anything, but her expression suggested that she had noticed it.
Saturday night was a bit more shocking to me, as compared to Friday night. That night, I heard Gowri's moans through the closed door, as I lingered on in the hall after Amir and Gowri had retired to bed.
Her moans didn't sound anything like Kavita's moans. She sounded like she was afraid of, uncomfortable with what Amir was doing to her, in bed.
I could understand why. She was an unmarried girl, end of the day. And sadly, she would eventually have to face the truth of what kind of a person Amir was.
I reassessed the threat I had considered using on Amir. I didn't have to go to Gowri directly: it seemed unwise, since it could break her heart and I didn't want to be responsible for that. She would find out what kind of a guy Amir was eventually, but I didn't want to be the one giving her the truth about Amir. I could still make the threat to Amir directly, and hopefully end his relationship with my Kavita.
That night, Kavita again tried to play with my penis, in bed. Again, my penis wouldn't get hard. After a while, she asked me gently, "Manu, do you not want me any more?"
I turned and stared at her. Did I want her, still? Amir had defiled her again, and again, and again. She had let him do it, every time. She had thoroughly enjoyed it. Did I want her, still?
I did! More than anything else, it was the only way now, that I could prove a point to Amir, after all that he had done. But it was getting to be impossible to divorce my mind from the fact that Amir had thoroughly defiled her. And it was making it harder for me to get aroused, turned on. Even with Kavita's expert 'handling'. I turned away, not answering her question.
As though reading my mind, Kavita asked again, "Do you think of me as unclean, Manu? Too dirty for you?"
I spoke out instinctively, "No, Kavi! But how can I not think of all that has happened..."
She looked at me with what looked like a softened look. But I had seen her expressions before, I didn't believe she was feeling sympathetic towards me. She spoke softly, "Don't think of the past then, Manu: think of the future."
"What future Kavi? What do I have to look forward to anyway?"
"Don't think of it that way, Manu. Think of this: two nights from now, I will be back with Prem. I will have moved back in with my boyfriend. NOW, How does HE feel about that?" She fondled my penis again as she spoke. And miraculously, my penis sprung to life. She continued, "So unlike you, Manu, HE seems to be more attached to me. That is very interesting."
I resigned myself to the will of my body. I was frustrated. I needed release as well.
I said, "OK, Kavi...let's do it." I started reaching under her nightie, and tried to put my hand between her thighs.
At this, Kavita stopped me with her hand and asked, "Manu darling, what ARE you doing?"
"Kavi...I was trying to do what I normally do...to turn you on before..."
She whispered, "Sorry, Manu. I didn't mean to mislead you. That was not what I had in mind."
I was puzzled. I asked, "What do you mean, Kavi?"
She gently took my hand away from where it was, under her nightie, between her thighs.
I asked again, imploringly, "What does that mean, Kavi? Are we not going to do it? Did you not want to do it with me?"
She replied with a sweet smile, but with a cutting air of finality, "Sorry, Manu. Out of bounds."
Her words sunk in slowly. I was flabbergasted. Her pussy was 'out of bounds'? To ME????
I felt my face go red with anger as I asked, "Why, Kavi? Why out of bounds?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:21 PM