Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She left out an exasperated air at this. After a pause, she said, "Have it your way, Manu. Believe what other people say about me. Since Prem told you so, it must be true, so yeah, I am now his bitch." She batted her eyelids as she said this. The effect her words and gesture had was, the wind completely went out of my sails. I was stunned into silence. I couldn't believe she would effectively acknowledge what Amir had said about her.
I lay in silence beside Kavita, for a while. She slipped her hand over my chest. After a while, I managed to find my speech again. I realized one more thing. "Kavi?"
"Yes, darling?"
"So Gowri doesn't know about Prem and you, right?"
She responded with some sarcasm, "Why would you say that, Manu? HOW do you get these insights into other people's minds?"
"Obviously, Kavi. You moved all your stuff back. You even dressed conservatively today, so Gowri shouldn't know or suspect the relationship between you and Prem. He hasn't told her about you, has he?"
"Of course he's told her about me, don't be silly! I have met her before, as a matter of fact."
After a small pause, she finished with, "You and your assumptions, Manu!"
"You know what I mean, Kavi. I mean what's been happening for weeks now, in Prem's bed, between you and Prem."
"Oh you mean THAT, Manu! I'm not sure about that. Yeah, Gowri may not share your insights, that I'm Prem's bitch, that Prem is my boyfriend etc."
I winced as she used her barbs again. I tried to ask her entreatingly, "Kavi?"
"Yes, darling?"
"Can you please do me one favor?"
"I can't promise, but I'll try, darling."
"Please stop calling Prem as your boyfriend, OK? It's bothering me and you know it."
"Oh, sorry darling. I was calling him that, only because YOU said you saw him that way now."
"I didn't say so, Kavi. I said your relationship with him now, is just LIKE when he was your boyfriend. But you obviously enjoy torturing me, so do what you like."
"Manu darling, I don't enjoy torturing you, please don't say such hurtful things. Why is this torturing you anyway? I wasn't aware you were finding it torturous." I smirked at her pretentiousness, gave her a cold look, but didn't say anything. She continued, "So why do you find it torturous, darling?"
"You know why, Kavi. First off, there's the trivial fact that you're SLEEPING with HIM right in front of me. And now that you're where you are now, he'll be your boyfriend for the time being, and next thing, you'll leave me and run away with him. That's what's coming, I know it, and you know it. "
"Oh my god, Manu! You found out my secret plans!!!"
I gave her a withering look. I didn't appreciate her attitude.
She continued, "So the thought of me leaving you for Prem is torturous for you, Manu? Oh My God, are you finally starting to feel attached over me?"
I had thought about this, in these weeks. She was getting back to her 'question'.
I gulped as I answered after a long pause, "Yeah, Kavi. If I weren't feeling attached to you, I would still get into a fight with Prem and get my arm in a cast, right?"
"Oh? You fought with Prem over me? I thought you were fighting with Prem over pyjamas or something?"
"Whatever, Kavi. If you want to believe I'm not attached over you, you can believe so. But you know what I think? It's just an excuse for you to sleep with Prem."
She responded as though she was ignoring what I said, "It's OK, darling. I don't want you fighting with Prem over me, anyway. I don't want you ending up with broken bones. Hold on to that attachment, though: I like it. It took a lot for me to pull out that little bit of attachment out of you." I stared at her blankly. She continued, smiling sweetly, "So, darling, calling Prem 'my boyfriend' seems to be pulling out some of your hidden attachment over me. And I like to see that. So I'm going to have to decline your request, sorry about that darling!"
I winced as she repeated her excuses about my not being attached over her. What was I supposed to do? Fight with Amir? An equal fight would always go in his favor. I could trigger an 'unequal fight', where I caught him unawares, and hurt him with some weapon. Given the kind of guy he was, there would be no easy way out with that kind of violent behavior from my side. If he survived any attack I launched on him, I'd have to face the music anyway. And if he didn't survive, it would be worse. I was NOT going to murder someone, even Amir, just to prove a point to Kavita.
What else could I do? It occurred to me then. It was a passing thought at first, but it grew stronger as I reflected on it. I didn't need to fight him physically. I could fight him using my knowledge. Gowri didn't seem to know about the relationship between Amir and Kavita. It appeared so, at least. Not the details that I knew.
So I could threaten Amir that I would tell Gowri all about it. It ought to have some effect.
I would have to wait for the right time. I decided to look for an opportunity to accost Amir over the next few days, and make this threat.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:19 PM