Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 24 Pt. 2

I finally got shaken out of my shock. I got up and followed Kavita into our bedroom. As I got to our bedroom, I saw Kavita stripping out of her saree. She had already taken her saree off. Presently, I saw her unhook her blouse, and take it off as well. She then pulled over a green full body length nightie, and removed her petticoat as well. Much as I had missed Kavita, my mind was still in shock over what might be happening in the other bedroom, right then. I stumbled up beside Kavita, and asked her, "Kavi...Gowri and Amir..."
She clicked her tongue audibly again, and whispered, "PREM! Not Amir!"
I corrected myself. "Kavi...Gowri and Prem..."
“Yes, Manu? What of them?"
"Kavi, they are going to sleep in one bed?"
"I presume so, Manu. Why?"
"Kavi, we shouldn't be doing this!"
"What shouldn't we be doing, Manu?"
"Letting this happen under our roof! Kavi!"
"Letting WHAT happen, Manu?"
"Kavi Goddammit, stop acting innocent, OK? She's an unmarried girl. We're party to spoiling her future by allowing this to happen in our home."
"Oh, don't worry darling, they're adults, they can take care of themselves."
I spoke bitterly, "Don't pretend to be naive, Kavi. You know the kind of guy your Prem is. He'll use her, and dump her on the roadside. And we'll be responsible in part for ruining her future."
"Manu, don't assume you know everything about other people's intentions, OK?"
"What do you mean by that, Kavi?"
"You made some pretty stupid claims about Prem just now, about how he would 'use' Gowri and dump her and all."
"And I am right, Kavi. Watch and see."
"You are being pigheaded and old-fashioned, Manu. Gowri and Prem are engaged."
I gaped at her again.
After a few moments, Kavita continued, "See, this is what happens, Manu, when you make stupid assumptions."
I asked, "How do you know they're engaged, Kavi?"
She answered, "Prem told me so. He has proposed to her, and she has accepted his proposal."
I scoffed at her, "You believe HIM?"
She turned to me and spoke with some irritation, "Yes, Manu, I don't see why he would need to lie about this, to me."
I scoffed, but didn't say anything further on the topic.
As we got into bed, a few more things started sinking in. "So Gowri is staying here for the whole weekend, Kavi?"
She smiled at me and said, "Yes, Manu."
I asked her warily, "So is that why you're back in bed with me?"
"Yes, Manu. Sort of. Truth is, I was also missing you."
I scoffed at her obvious lie. "Don't lie to me Kavi. Your lies are so transparent. You are spending the weekend in bed with me, because your Prem wanted to spend the weekend in bed with Gowri, isn't it?"
"Manu, we're back together after a while. I guess YOU didn't miss me at all. But don't pretend you know my mind, because you DONT. I WAS missing you. But I can't MAKE you acknowledge that."
"Whatever, Kavi. End of the day, you're sleeping with me now, only because it's inconvenient for your Prem, if you were to sleep with him for this weekend."
"Whatever you want to believe, Manu."
"It's true, Kavi. Your denials won't change the facts. You're behaving like what Prem said about you tonight."
Her voice grew even icier at this, as she asked, "Oh? What did he say about me, Manu?"
"He said you were his bitch, Kavi. That's how he regards you. As his bitch, as something he 'owns'."
"Oh yeah, if Prem or some strangers tell you something about me, it must be true, right, Manu? After all, it was strangers who told you that Prem's my boyfriend, right?"
"And that's totally true now, Kavi. You're sleeping with him regularly, now."
"Yeah, he's my boyfriend, never mind what I just told you about him being engaged to Gowri, right?"
"He's lying to you, Kavi. He's using you, just like he's using Gowri."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:18 PM