Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
But it did seem to imply they had known each other before.
Kavita in the meantime, had invited Gowri into the kitchen. I watched with my mouth agape, as Gowri followed Kavita into the kitchen.
I was shaken out of my trance by Amir.
I had seen him going into his room. Apparently, he had left the bag he had been carrying, in his room. Since then, he had crept up beside me.
He whispered, "Ogling at my bitches, P.B?"
I jumped instinctively. I hadn't expected him to be so close to me.
He sniggered and said, "Be warned. If I catch you ogling at my bitches, I might gouge your eyes out."
I stared at him, and retorted with as firm a voice as I could muster, "Kavita's MY wife, Amir."
He sniggered again, and continued, "Of course she is, P.B. She's your wife, I never denied that. And yet, she's MY bitch. Something you know is true, but keep trying to deny."
I was saved the need to retort to that assertion, as the two women now came out of the kitchen, Kavita carrying a tray with three teacups. Gowri was holding her own teacup in her hand.
Kavita walked over and gave me my tea, then gave Prem his tea. She took the last cup, and presently we sat on the sofas, and had a conversation over tea.
I learned over the tea-time conversation that Gowri was a Tamilian. Her parents resided in Chennai, and she had been working in Bangalore for the past couple of years.
I also learned that she 'shared' a rented flat with another young working girl.
It explained some things to me.
It explained how Amir had been able to take Gowri out without much hindrance. Gowri would have found it much harder to go out with Amir, had she been living with her parents.
And yet, I had seen him spend every night with Kavita, over the past three weeks. There was something else there that I didn't understand, yet.
I had been under the assumption that Amir had brought Gowri over for tea, just so she could meet Kavita.
Neither Amir nor Gowri made a move to leave, after the tea. Gowri accompanied Kavita back to the kitchen, as the two women seemed to go about preparing dinner together.
I realized then, that Gowri was having dinner with us, that evening.
I didn't learn much more about Gowri over dinner. She seemed to be shy, at least, in my presence.
Kavita moved to the sofa after dinner, and I joined her with delight. I was glad to sit beside her after a long time.
We watched TV for some time, as I politely waited for Amir to offer to take Gowri home.
I saw Gowri yawn, presently. Should I offer to take her home, or suggest to Amir that it was getting late?
I was trying to decide how to approach the topic, when Kavita suggested to Gowri to go to sleep.
It was only then that the awful truth dawned on me.
I watched open-mouthed, as Gowri wished us good night, and retired to Amir's room. Amir grinned at the two of us, and followed her in. I heard the door shut after Amir went in.
I stared at Kavita in shock.
What had just happened?
Were Gowri and Amir going to sleep together? In one bed? In OUR home?
Kavita saw me gaping. She put her arm through mine, and said, "Maybe we should go to bed too, darling?"
I stuttered, "Kavi...Gowri and Amir..."
Kavita's eyes flashed, and she put her finger to her lips warningly, as though to tell me to be quiet.
She turned off the TV, then got up, and walked towards our bedroom.
At the doorway, she turned towards me and asked, "Coming, Manu?"
I continued to gape in the direction of Amir's bedroom.
Kavita clicked her tongue and walked into our bedroom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:17 PM