Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 24 Pt. 1

That evening, I got back from work with some degree of hope.
Kavita would be spending the weekend with me, in bed.
Would that include tonight, Friday night? I hoped so.
And what prompted this change? Surely something had to be brewing. I would have to keep my eyes open.
When I got home, I noticed that Kavita had dressed somewhat conservatively; she was in a saree, but she was dressed as one might expect a married woman would dress.
Maybe she had a change of heart, and was feeling guilty?
But then, why just for the weekend?
I now moved to our room, where I made my next observation.
Kavita had moved back both the bags she had packed with her clothes.
And she had taken out a few sets of her clothes from the bags, and set it back in our clothes shelf.
I went to our bathroom. Her soaps, hair care products and cosmetics were back in our bathroom.
I now inspected the dressing table in our bedroom. It had her miscellaneous cosmetics as well.
It looked as though she had moved EVERYTHING back, even though she was moving back just for the weekend.
Subconsciously, I started getting my hopes up.
Maybe she would stay on beyond the weekend, but only hadn't yet told me about it?
I found Kavita in the kitchen. I asked her weakly, "Kavi, can I please have a cup of tea?"
She asked me, "Can you wait a few minutes please, Manu? Prem should be here any minute."
I said, "Sure, Kavi."
I went and sat on the sofa.
A few minutes later, the bell rang.
Before I could get up, Kavita bustled past me to the door.
She opened the door, and I saw Prem's form in the doorway.
Kavita beamed at him, and over his shoulder as well, as she said, "Helloo, welcome Gowri! So nice to have you home finally!"
I realized by then, that there was someone with Amir.
Amir presently stepped in, grinning broadly. He was casually carrying what looked like a travel bag, over his shoulder.
And presently, his companion stepped into our home.
She was a youngish looking girl. I guessed she would have been about 23-24, judging by her appearance and demeanor. She seemed shy and embarrassed, but she hugged Kavita, before taking off her footwear.
She was a fairly pretty and quite an attractive girl. Her body was full and curvaceous. The churidar dress she wore accentuated her figure. Her slightly low-cut churidar revealed the start of a deep, firm cleavage. Her churidar also hugged the contours of her hips, just like Kavita's churidars did to her. She was fair in complexion, but not as fair as Kavita.
She seemed quite self-conscious about coming to our house.
I was self-conscious as well. I had not expected that we would have company for dinner tonight.
I was also wondering who this Gowri was.
Presently, Kavita introduced us, and that put the mystery to rest.
Kavita indicated me with a sweeping motion of her hand and said, "Gowri, this is my husband, Manu!"
Then she indicated Gowri towards me and said, beaming, "Manu, this is Gowri, Prem's colleague. He's told us about her, you know."
So was this the mystery colleague with whom Amir had gone out for dinner several times, since his arrival? The one who's virginity he had boasted of having taken, two weeks after his arrival?
It appeared to be so.
Presently, Kavita asked Gowri, "You must be tired from your work, how about tea?"
Gowri smiled and thanked her, and asked, "Sure, can I help, Kavita didi (elder sister)?"
I gulped. I didn't realize Kavita and Gowri were familiar with each other.
Judging by Gowri's addressing her as 'didi', they may have known each other prior to today.
It could have been innocuous. It wasn't uncommon for a young girl to address an older married woman as 'didi'.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:17 PM