Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
on her actions, but deep down, I suspected she would have done as she did ANYWAY. She was just looking for a made-up excuse to justify, defend her infidelity. That seemed to be what she was trying to do, with getting me to come up with a reason for my taking time to object to her affair.
Now that I had decided to talk to Kavita on these lines, I thought about the timing. Since I didn't have to go to work that Saturday, and the weekend was pretty much here, I thought I could discuss it with her later in the evening, after getting home before Amir. I then got a phone call from Kavita. I picked up the phone instinctively. Even though I had just decided to talk to her, to use this made-up excuse to entice her back, I wasn't sure I was ready to discuss it with her on phone. "Kavi?"
"Manu, how are you doing?"
I took a deep breath. "You know how I'm doing, Kavi."
She whispered, "Yeah, I know."
After a pause, she asked, "Can I come back and sleep in our bed?"
I hadn't been prepared for her to ask THAT. Guardedly, I asked, "Where would I sleep then, Kavi?"
"In the same bed, of course, don't be silly."
I was wary. I asked again, to be sure, "Just the two of us?"
"Just the two of us, Manu."
"Will Amir come into our room and..."
"He's Prem, and no, he won't come into our room."
I had heard enough. Somehow, she appeared to have changed her mind.
Maybe she HAD gotten bored of sex with Amir. It was, in a way, a routine. It must have ceased to be exciting to her, by now.
I drew a deep breath and was about to say, "Yes.", when she added, "It's just for the weekend, Manu."
I grew wary again. Was Amir going somewhere for the weekend? Was she seeking to return to bed with me, just because he was going away? Should I still say 'Yes' if that was the case?' I wasn't sure. I started asking her, "Is Amir..."
"Prem, Manu."
I corrected myself, "Is your Prem going away somewhere for the weekend?"
She said, "No. He'll be sleeping in his room as a matter of fact."
I drew a deep breath again. I suspected there was more beneath the surface, but I didn't care. I wanted her back. "OK, Kavi."
I added for good measure, "Don't worry, Kavi. I won't beat you up or strangle you in your sleep."
She answered, "I know, darling. That's why I love you."
I waited for her to hang up. She seemed to be waiting on the phone, however. I waited for a minute thinking she was going to say something further. Seeing as she was silent, I figured she was doing something else, and I hung up the phone.
I sighed to myself deeply. Whatever was beneath the surface, I was bound to learn what it was over the next couple of days. And surely it couldn't be worse than what I had already gone through.

CHAPTER 23 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:16 PM