Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I gulped as she strode in with Amir, without any sense of discomfort over what she was wearing.
I decided to discuss it with her, later that day.
I called her during my lunch break.
"Manu?"
"Kavi, I wanted to talk to you."
"Go on, Manu."
"You started wearing shorts to your morning gym workout sessions?"
"Yeah, Manu, they were more comfortable."
"Kavi, don't you think you're going too bold..tattoos, shorts...? You're going to draw attention to yourself."
She answered with a tinkling laugh that I had heard already in the recent past, "I suppose some people will notice, Manu. But it's not a big deal, it's mostly the same crowd at the gym every day. If they've seen me once, they see me every day."
"But, Kavi, tongues will wag."
"Ohhh, you mean like Arun and his third party friend, Manu?"
I was embarrassed as she reminded me about that. I winced.
I collected myself and said, "Yes, Kavi."
"You can relax, Manu. I haven't told any of them that Prem's my boyfriend. So they all must assume I'm working out with my husband."
I winced again. She was twisting the knife, of my own creation.
This discussion wasn't achieving anything.
Her voice had grown cold, as she now asked, "Anything else, Manu?"
"No, Kavi. Do what you want. I can't control you any more."
She whispered, "Yes, you can't, Manu. Am glad you're recognizing that. See you later."
And she hung up the phone.
-------------------------------------------------
The change that had happened that day, turned out to be the template for the next few days.
Apparently, Amir had bought her a set of shorts to work out in. None of them were outrageously short, but they were undeniably shorts, and undeniably bold to wear outdoors, for a married woman.
And Kavita did it each day. And she continued to leave a bedside light on each night, during their lovemaking sessions.
My despair was gradually building up again.
I had hoped that she would get bored out of staying with Amir in the bedroom, and come back to me after a while.
But it didn't seem to be happening.
She seemed to be enjoying herself, more and more, sleeping with Amir each day, working out with him each day, spending time with him, rather than me.
One "good" outcome that came out over the next few days was that the tattoo on the back of Kavita's midriff did disappear. So it was temporary after all.
And she didn't go and get another temporary tattoo once it washed away.
Obviously, I knew Amir had a hand in her getting the tattoo. So he would have told her once the tattoo had washed away. But she did not get a new tattoo. It gave me some slender hope, that what had been happening was just a passing fancy, that her affair with Amir too could likewise be a passing fancy, and Kavita would eventually get bored of sleeping with Amir, and would come back.
The disappearance of the tattoo was the only sliver of hope I had seen. Seeing Kavita make love with Amir each night did temper my hope with reality, and it only got more and more depressing, as the situation prolonged.
I decided to spend some time to assess the situation, on Friday. It was the third week after she had moved in with Amir.
I pondered if I should talk to her and beg her to come back, with some made up reason.
I tried to think of a reason to make up to answer her questions, to entice her back.
Maybe I could tell her the truth about what happened in Amir's room the weekend of his arrival?
It wouldn't be made up at all.
Still, a part of me suspected that she already knew it. And I suspected she wouldn't be convinced that it would in any way have had any bearing on her actions.
Maybe I could go back to the reason that Amir had invented, over the womens' clothes: I could say that it was my fantasy and that was why I didn't object, because my fantasy had gone out of hand in ways I hadn't expected. That might have sounded a little more plausible. I still didn't see how it had any bearing
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:15 PM