Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
It would have cost money. Her parents wouldn't have paid for it, and would probably have disapproved of it, and she had probably done it defiantly anyway. Amir probably had paid for it. He too, would have been just a college student. I wondered where he could have gotten money from, to pay for this kind of thing.
I then wondered if Kavita's parents would have known about this. They probably did.
They probably knew all about Kavita's past relationship with Amir.
Did they know he was staying with us RIGHT NOW? I suspected not.
Still, what was I to make of this?
Kavita's parents didn't seem to be the kind to approve of this kind of gesture from Kavita. They probably would have disapproved of it. And she had done it anyway, perhaps as a gesture of 'defiance'.
What should I do now?
She was indeed the defiant type. She had been defiant with me, not long ago: I recalled the episode of the obscenely tight black pants.
Would she defiantly carry out one of her threats if I didn't retract my invitation to my parents?
I didn't know if I wanted to take that risk.
Later that day, I was mulling over this decision, when I got a phone call from my mother.
I answered her call with some mixed thoughts. I REALLY wanted them to come. "Ma?"
"Manu betaa, I spoke to your father."
"Yes Ma, go on."
"Unfortunately, he can't come right now, as he needs to be here for the next couple of months. And I don't really want to leave him alone and come by myself. Can we try to plan this again after two or three months?"
I was disappointed, but in a way relieved. The decision had been taken out of my hands.
I didn't need to test Kavita's resolve on this issue.
I got home that evening, once again, before Amir was there. Again, I got flowers for Kavita. Not because I was feeling guilty, but because I was feeling a renewed feeling of longing for her.
My efforts at trying to get my parents over had somehow rebuilt some of the attachment I felt for her. Not that she believed I felt attached to her, I thought to myself wryly.
She accepted the flowers happily, and stood eagerly as though she was waiting for me to say something.
I thought I might as well tell her.
"Kavi, I spoke to my mother. She said they can't come right now, anyway."
She merely said, "Good."
I watched her as she turned, and went towards the refrigerator to put the flowers in.
The tattoo on her midriff had become quite dull, but it was still there. Hopefully, it would fade away in the next couple of days, I hoped.
That night, I tiptoed over to Amir's bedroom.
I couldn't help it. By then, I had somewhat gotten into the 'habit' of watching them in bed.
That night, Kavita had left a bedside light on. It was a dim light, and it cast a pale hue over their naked bodies.
Until then, I had watched them making out, in the form of shadows in the dark. Now, I could clearly see both of them.
She was indeed naked. She reached over to Amir, and stroked his shoulders, and chest as he pistoned in and out of her. Later, she squeezed his butt as he appeared to be close to his climax.
I retired to our bedroom. My bedroom.
I wanted to bring myself off. But I wasn't able to. Somehow, I couldn't get myself hard, that night.
I realized again, another difference that surely she must have perceived, between Amir and me, in bed.
He was able to do it every day. Or, nearly every day.
I was struggling to do it twice in one week, even with my own hand.
I could see one reason why she seemed to 'prefer' him in bed.
I would need the sleeping pill again, tonight. And I did.
------------------------------------------------
I got a further shock the next morning, when Kavita and Amir came back from their morning workout.
Kavita was wearing "shorts", for the first time in ages.
I had seen her in shorts before.
And these shorts weren't terribly short: they came down to 3/4 of her thighs.
Still, they were above her knees, and it was considerably bold, especially for a married woman.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:14 PM