Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 23 Pt. 4

The next morning, I woke up at my usual time, to bright sunlight streaming into the bedroom.
I woke up, and looked around.
My cellphone was flashing. I picked it up.
I had received an SMS message. From Amir.
It had been a while since he had sent me an SMS message.
I read the message. It said, "Go check the table in my room, P.B. Remember to not remove anything, or else..."
I had gotten shaken out of the comfort zone I had gotten into, over the last couple of weeks.
Granted, it was a comfort zone I was nauseated to be comfortable in. Kavita was sleeping with Amir each night, not with me.
But on the flip side, I had little or no interaction with Amir, since Kavita had moved in with him. Even my self-confidence had regrown a little bit, as a consequence. I could see it in my own behavior: confronting Kavita boldly when we spoke, trying to persuade her to stop what she was doing, rather than quietly letting it pass by as I had done in those weeks till that confrontation.
I had some time before they would be back from their workout session. I brushed my teeth, freshened up and walked across to his room.
I had expected by then, what I would see.
He had left out one of his photo albums.
I didn't expect to find anything shocking in the photo album. By then, I knew for sure, that Kavita had been sleeping with him, when she had been seeing him, during their college days. She herself had admitted as much.
With not much fear in my mind, I started flipping through the album. I saw the various pictures I had already seen, of Amir with the other girls.
And then, I saw some pictures I hadn't seen.
Even though I hadn't expected to see anything shocking, my stomach did a back-flip as I saw the first photograph that hadn't been there last time.
It was a picture of Kavita standing beside Amir.
She wasn't outrageously dressed in the photograph. She was wearing a midriff-revealing t-shirt, and jeans. Amir was standing beside her, with his hand around her waist. I had seen pictures of him with the other three girls, dressed and standing in a similar fashion.
What was different, and stood out, about this picture, was Kavita's belly.
I could see what appeared to be a ring hanging from the region of her belly button.
Kavita used to wear a belly ring?
She didn't have one when we got married. She didn't have one now. Did she have it removed subsequently?
I flipped over to the next couple of pages. There were a few more pictures of Kavita, wearing similar clothes. Except, Amir wasn't there in those pictures. And the pictures had zoomed in closer on Kavita.
I now got a closer view of the belly ring from these pictures. It was a simple ring that went through the depression of her belly button. And attached to the ring were two dangling letters: A.A.
It rung a bell, for me. I vaguely remembered seeing such an item among Kavita's personal things. I couldn't recall where, but I distinctly remembered seeing such an item, sometime in the past.
I flipped back to the page with the previous picture. It was from a longer distance, and I could now see the letters dangling even in that picture, even though it wasn't clear enough for me to make out the letters.
I flipped forward a couple more pages. There were more pictures of Kavita in other clothes, all revealing her belly, zooming in on her belly ring and the letters hanging from it. And then, some more empty slots.
Was this it? The fact that she used to wear a belly ring when she had been seeing him? With the first letters of Amir's name hanging from it?
It was a bit shocking, to me. I had come prepared to not be shocked, and I had got shocked to an extent.
It explained a fair bit to me.
It explained now, why Kavita seemed so slavish to him, especially in bed.
She had always been that way, with him.
I had seen her appear to defy, challenge Amir at times. But at the core, she was his slave in bed.
It explained why she had gone and got the tattoo AGAIN. She was doing it to 'defy' me: because I had gotten it washed off, against her wishes.
I wondered how she had gotten the belly ring, and how she had gotten it off.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:14 PM