Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I had to invite my parents.
Presently I asked my mother, "Ma, how does your schedule look like? Would you and Papa be able to, and would like to come down and stay with us for a while? A break from your work, am sure you have casual leave time available..."
She said, "Yeah, sure, I'll talk to your father and we'll give you some dates, OK?"
I felt immensely relieved now.
This was such an easy solution to the problem. If only I had thought about it earlier, I could have stopped this much before...
I went home whistling to myself.
Amir once again, hadn't yet returned.
I hummed cheerfully to myself, as I walked past Kavita to my room to change.
Presently, she followed me into my room.
She asked me now, "Manu, did you invite your parents over to stay with us?"
I was a bit shaken. So my mother had informed HER? She had discussed it with HER?
My own mother? Why?
Still, it didn't matter. I was going to tell Kavita anyway, so she would have time to kick Amir out.
I nodded to her and said, "Yes, Kavi. I thought it would be a good change."
She spoke after some thought, "If your parents come and you haven't yet answered my question, then I'll have to move out, Manu."
I stared at her.
"What do you mean, move out, Kavi?"
"I'll move out, Manu. Wherever. I'll probably move into Prem's company guest house, I believe he has one. Otherwise back home to my parents. And if I have to go back to my parents, I won't ever come back."
I stared at her.
"Are you blackmailing me, Kavi?"
"No, Manu. You're the one blackmailing me by inviting your parents over KNOWING I've invited Prem AND he's already staying with us!"
I stared at her.
She continued, her nostrils flaring, "YOU find a way to retract your invitation, Manu. Otherwise, I'll do one of the following two things: either I'll leave, or I'll stay with Prem in the guest bedroom, your parents can stay with you in our bedroom, how about that?"
My face went white at her last threat.
She wouldn't dare do THAT....surely?
That night, I thought long and hard, about retracting the invitation to my parents.
I decided she was bluffing, and I decided to call her bluff.
I did not hear sounds of their lovemaking, that night. I slept better than I had in a while.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:13 PM