Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 23 Pt. 3

That night, I tried avoiding a sleeping pill. I wanted to see if what I had seen that morning was a one-time thing, or their regular morning routine.
I set up a throbbing alarm on my cell-phone. -----------------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning, as I had planned. I turned off my cellphone alarm and looked around. It was the same time as the previous day, but there seemed to a little more light that morning, from the street.
I tiptoed across to Amir's room. I saw it, yet again: the slavish adulation from my wife towards Amir, as she knelt naked on the bed beside him, and kissed his member over his underwear, and then took it in her mouth as well.
I had already seen it, the previous day. I was able to suppress my gagging reaction.
I watched with horror, as Kavita now pulled his underwear down, revealing his huge,throbbing penis.
I hadn't appreciated how hung Amir was compared to me, even when I had seen him thrusting in and out of Kavita's pussy.
Now I got to appreciate his full size.
I couldn't get an accurate measurement, but he looked to be between 8 and 9" long, from where I stood. The circumcised head of his penis stood out more, now that Kavita had exposed his penis in this posture.
Presently, she licked the same bulbous head, as Amir moaned and said, "Fuck, Kavi, you're the best!"
She grinned at him appreciatively, licked her lips and proceeded to lick his penis from tip to toe, and started taking it in her mouth, as well. She seemed to be barely get about 2/3 of his penis in her mouth: that was how big he seemed to be.
Soon, Kavita's head was bobbing up and down Amir's penis, as his hips started jerking spasmodically, and he shot his load, in her mouth.
Kavita then took his penis out, and stuck her tongue out to show Amir his cum.
She then stuck her tongue back in, and appeared to swivel her tongue in her mouth.
God.
She was tasting his cum before swallowing it.
She had swallowed with me, too. A few weeks back.
But she had probably been swallowing Amir's cum, ALL THE TIME.
Whenever she did oral sex for him. Or nearly always.
------------------------------------------------
Later that day at work, I was mulling over Kavita's slavish behavior in bed with Amir, when I got a call from her.
I picked up the phone hurriedly.
"Kavi?"
She said, "Hello, Manu."
"Is anything the problem, Kavi?"
"No, Manu. I just called to say hi."
I gulped.
I had avoided talking to her since her move-in with Amir. Now, she seemed to have gotten soft. Maybe this was my chance to ask her to come back?
I stepped across to the stairway, trying to get some privacy. Thankfully, there was nobody around.
I said, "Kavi...how long are you going to be staying with Prem?"
She replied, "Until you give me an answer to my question that I can reconcile with, Manu."
"Come on, Kavi. You're not staying with Prem BECAUSE I hid something from you, is it?"
"I never said that, Manu. Don't put words in my mouth, OK?"
I spat back, "Yeah, I can't put words in your mouth, but your Prem can put stuff in your mouth, right?"
I heard Kavita gasp as I said that.
After a few moments, she collected herself and giggled, "Have you been watching, Manu?"
I whispered, "Yes, Kavi, I have. At times."
She snorted and continued, "Good for you, Manu. Maybe you can learn something."
My face was drained of blood, at her taunt.
She continued twisting the knife, "Do you want me to leave the bedside light on, Manu? So you can watch better?"
I was very irritated. I said out loud, "Kavi, I didn't hate you before, until now. But now, yeah, I DO HATE you!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:12 PM