Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She had gone wherever she had gone today, flaunting this tattoo on her midriff, to whoever had seen her.
Then again, she had been flaunting this tattoo during her morning work-out sessions, each day.
The tattoo had faded a bit since I had seen it first, on Monday. But it hadn't faded to not be prominently visible.
I sighed. I could only wait for it to wash away. We weren't even sleeping together, I had no further opportunity to wash it away, even if I was ready to do it by force. Not that I was going to, I still felt a bit guilty over 'tricking' her into washing it away, the first time.
And, in a way, perhaps it was my fault.
Perhaps, if I hadn't tried to wash it away by 'tricking' her, she wouldn't have done this.
I doubted it, though. She obviously was feeling a perverse pleasure in flaunting her relationship with Amir.
We went out together on Sunday.
I was stunned at many levels, on how much things had changed.
Kavita was totally comfortable with the situation, and her appearance. She had dressed up in a saree yet again. I winced as I took in her choice of dressing, before we went out.
So yet again, she was going to be flaunting her "temporary" tattoo in public. Hadn't she had enough of her 'joyride' with this thing that appeared to have caught her fancy?
Wherever we went, I noticed eyes roving around her back, scanning her tattoo. Typically, they were other guys, and they grinned to themselves as they saw Kavita being accompanied by both Amir and me.
Did those random strangers figure out what the situation was? Or were they merely grinning at her tattoo?
Other than the visual attention she was getting from random strangers, I felt like I wasn't present with the two of them at all. It didn't feel like we had gone out together. I felt like a third wheel, and I felt I was treated like a third wheel.
The reflections on being treated like a third wheel reminded me about the conversation I had overheard, where Kavita had said she would think about learning to cook non-veg food.
Mercifully, she hadn't done anything about it, yet. Maybe she wasn't REALLY planning to leave me?
But then, after Kavita's having slept with Amir SO many times, and now so openly, what did I have left to salvage with her?
Pride?
What kind of pride was it going to be? Pride that I didn't get her to leave me, but couldn't stop her from brazenly sleeping with Amir, under the same roof as me?
By the time the next week started, I was beginning to feel some amount of frustration as well, over the situation.
Monday night, I watched Amir and Kavita make love again. This time, Kavita knelt on the bed with her knees spread apart, as Amir rammed his dick in and out her pussy, from behind her.
This was how I had seen them, the first time I had seen them doing it, the Saturday before.
From where I stood on the threshold of the bedroom, I could finally see his dick, all the way, coming out, and sinking all the way into her pussy.
I sweated as I directly saw his dick thrusting all the way in and out of my Kavita's pussy, for the first time.
I had briefly seen his dick thrusting in and out of Kavita's pussy, the previous Saturday. And since then, I had seen him thrusting in and out of her, but I hadn't got a view of his penis going in and out of Kavita. I did, now.
I got a glimpse of the head of his penis, as he thrust in and out: the thick, bare, bulbous head. I presumed it was bare because he was circumcised.
Kavita's moans now grew louder, and soon, she erupted into an orgasm, which coincided with Amir's orgasm.
I stepped back into the shadows, as Amir pulled out. I didn't want him to see me.
I had a glimpse of her pussy, as he pulled out of her slowly.
Her pussy was oozing with cum.
Much the same way her pussy had been oozing with cum, a few weeks back: when I had done oral sex on her.
How I longed now, for even that kind of intimacy with my Kavita.
I looked down at my penis.
The sight of their sexual intercourse had been causing stirrings in my loins as well, this time. After a while.
I tiptoed back to our bedroom. My bedroom.
I lay down in bed, and brought myself off, with my hand.
I collected my cum in my hand, and stared at it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:11 PM