Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 23 Pt. 2

I got a better idea of what she might have been scheming, that night.
As I lay alone in bed, I heard it, this time. Kavita's distinctive moan.
And then, I heard it again.
I got up from bed, and walked across towards Amir's room, as softly as I could.
The door was wide open. That was probably why I had been able to hear her moans.
I tiptoed further ahead, until I got to the threshold of Amir's room.
The lights were off. But there was enough light from the moon and the streetlights, for me to be able to see their shadows.
Kavita was lying in bed. She seemed to be naked.
She was naked.
And Amir was on top of her, thrusting his hips forward and back, as he went in and out of her.
I couldn't see the full length of his penis due to the angle I was at, and their position. I could see his naked butt pistoning up and down. And I could see Kavita's naked thighs spread apart, to receive his thrusts.
And presently, I heard her moan, again.
This was what she had meant when she told me, "I love you.": that she was going to make love to Amir tonight.
Amir was fucking my wife Kavita yet again.
And I was watching it, for the first time since Saturday.
I hadn't watched them all the way on Saturday. I had merely caught a glimpse for a few seconds, and had stumbled away in agony.
Did I want to keep watching it tonight?
A part of me wanted to just go back to bed and cry.
A part of me wanted to stay: to see her adulterous mouth moan in ecstasy as she came, the same mouth that had lied to me earlier today, that she loved me.
And a few minutes later, I got what I had been waiting for.
I saw them cuddle up after they were spent, and kiss tenderly.
I went back to bed and lay down. My penis was limp, and my heart was aching.
The sleeping pill took over after a while, mercifully.
What had happened that night in bed, turned out to be the template for the rest of the week.
Every night that week, I heard Kavita's moans in bed, with Amir.
Every night, I watched them from near the threshold of the bedroom door.
Kavita was loving it. I didn't hear her talking about ME, or my performance in bed, when Amir was fucking her. I didn't hear too much of bed chatter either, other than what Kavita said in between her moans.
On a couple of occasions, Amir moaned out like he did the first time I had caught them in bed: "Here it comes, bitch!"
She didn't seem to mind him calling her a bitch, in bed. She came each time, along with him.
And I needed the sleeping pill to go to sleep, each night.
At work, I would sit for a while, brooding over how much had changed, and WHY Kavita had still not left me.
Did her question mean anything at all?
How was my viewing the photographs in Amir's room, and masturbating, in any way related to Kavita's brazen adultery?
The more I thought about it, the more it seemed like she was making it up.
It was just a pretext, her way of saying, "Manu, am going to be sleeping with my boyfriend regularly from now, deal with it."
The weekend went similar to how many of the previous weekends had gone. Kavita and Amir went out by themselves on Saturday. I had to work for half the day, and I found out about their going out the hard way, by coming home to an empty apartment.
Kavita had prepared lunch for me, and I ate lunch by myself.
I waited for them to return, idly watching TV.
They returned around 4 PM. Apparently they had gone shopping, as Kavita had yet another bag of what I presumed were clothes, with her.
I winced as I saw her turn around, in her saree.
The tattoo on her midriff was prominently visible, especially through her translucent saree.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:11 PM