Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Sunday passed in a blur, despite the shocking changes that had happened. This was largely because whenever I could get a chance to talk to Kavita, Amir was around.
As usual, they went to work out together, in the morning.
Kavita wore a bright yellow churidar after her bath. I wondered briefly if she bathed with Amir? I thought it was unlikely, but I couldn't help my stomach churning at the thought.
Kavita went out with Amir after lunch, and I spent the day at home, trying to get over the changes that had happened, and desperately thinking if I could find a way to undo the damage.
I washed up the dishes and did the laundry in her absence, but I had the sinking feeling it wouldn't matter. Still, I did it because she would notice it.
There wasn't any mention of the dishes or clothes that I had washed up, when they came home later, and she went to cook dinner. It was a small blow, but still, it was crushing the little hope I was still trying to create, grow.
Yet again, I didn't hear any sounds of lovemaking. It struck me as odd, but I didn't think about it long, as I used the sleeping pill again to go to sleep.
The next morning being a work day, I got up and had my bath before Kavita came. I wanted to leave as soon as possible: again, I was trying to send her a signal.
I made coffee for the three of us, and waited for Kavita to return from her workout.
She came in at the usual time with Amir, looking sweaty, yet glowing with satisfaction.
She was wearing one of the workout pants Amir had presumably bought her, with a t-shirt that revealed about three inches of her midriff.
I did a double-take, not for the first time recently, as she turned to close the door.
There was a tattoo on her back, in her midriff region. Again.
This tattoo was larger, and so prominent, I could make out that it was a tattoo even where I was standing from.
The tattoo had a dark border in the shape of a heart, and the "inside" of the heart was filled with a reddish pink coloring. It looked like it was about two inches across, and 2 1/2 inches tall.
The interior of the heart wasn't just the coloring, as I found out a short while later, when she came up to me to get her coffee.
The "interior" of the heart was also emblazoned in the dark color as the border of the heart, with the letters A.A. I hadn't perceived it earlier at the distance I was standing at.
The symbolism of the tattoo hit home immediately.
Unlike the previous tattoo, this was a message, a more direct message.
I felt gutted. I didn't have much hope left, but I could feel it evaporating.
I drove to work for the first time in two weeks. While it was nice to not be dependent on Amir's rides any more, the changed situation at home made it feel not worth it.
I called up Kavita in the afternoon to discuss the tattoo, to try speak some sense into her, both with regard to the tattoo, and in general.
To my surprise, she picked up my call at the first ring.
I was so surprised by that, I wasn't ready to speak.
I was tongue tied for a few moments.
Kavita presently spoke, "Manu?"
I said, "Yes Kavi, I'm here."
"Sorry Manu, I thought you might have accidentally dialed my number and were therefore silent."
I responded to the barb in kind, "No, Kavi, I didn't expect you to pick up my call, especially at the first ring."
She laughed with a tinkle in her voice, "Why wouldn't I pick up your call, Manu? I don't avoid your calls, do I?"
I sighed. There was no point beating about the bush.
I said, "Kavi, I'm really, really sorry about Friday. I was feeling emotional then. If you're going to..."
"I know why you did it on Friday, Manu. Relax. I understand. I still love you."
"That's not what your tattoo says, Kavi."
She giggled audibly as she spoke, "Oh you saw my new tattoo? Isn't it cute?"
"Very cute, Kavi. Especially the letters in the middle of the heart."
She asked, trying to sound innocent, "What letters?"
"Don't pretend to me, Kavi. The letters A.A were in the middle of the heart and you know it, and I know you know it."
There was a long silence from her end, as I heard her exhale deeply.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:10 PM