Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 23 Pt. 1

The implications of the confrontation that Kavita and I had had, didn't sink in immediately.
Amir came back, a short while after Kavita's phone call. I opened the door for him, as Kavita was in the kitchen.
He scowled at me as he came into the house.
Amir then started moving towards his room.
In a trance, I followed him, a few feet behind him.
Amir stopped at the threshold of his room, and saw the bags on his bed.
He apparently understood what that meant, because his face then broke out into a broad grin.
He then turned and went past me, towards the kitchen.
I followed him again.
He crept up behind Kavita, put his arm around her waist and kissed her on the back of her neck.
She moaned softly, appreciating his kiss, and said, "Welcome back, lover-boy. Aren't you hungry?"
"Ravenous, Kavi."
She said, "Sorry about that! Give me 20 more minutes, please?"
Amir responded, "Okay, then let me eat what's available right now."
He then proceeded to nibble at her bare back, exposed by her backless blouse.
Kavita giggled and said, "Stop it, if you keep doing that, I can't get my cooking done. Why don't you go set out the plates instead?"
At this, I got a pang, and a hope. Maybe...
I walked into the kitchen, and walked past them to the shelf where she kept the plates.
I took out three plates, followed by glasses for water, and a few bowls for what Kavita seemed to be preparing.
Kavita smiled curiously at me as I walked past them with the dishes, but didn't say anything.
We had lunch together a short while later. It was largely a silent affair.
I knew what had happened. And Amir knew it, too. But I couldn't talk about it with her, in front of him. I couldn't beg her to stop, to not do it, in front of him.
After lunch, Kavita stretched her hands and announced that she was going to take a nap, that she was exhausted.
I said I would do so, too.
It was only when she went into Amir's room for her siesta, that the events of today finally started sinking in.
I watched, jealous and desperate, as Amir followed her into his room, and closed the door.
When that door shut, it finally rammed home the reality of the changed situation.
I followed them to the door of Amir's bedroom, and stood there for a while.
I subconsciously 'expected' them to make love again.
I waited about 15 minutes, before I realized they were probably just sleeping. I could hear no tell-tale sounds.
I dejectedly went to our bedroom and lay alone, in our bed.
It was hard for me to go to actually sleep, after having announced that I would have a siesta.
I didn't sleep well at all, that afternoon. I thought again and again, over our conversation.
The more I thought it over again, the more it seemed like this was just a lame excuse by her.
Kavita had probably already decided to do what she had just done. And that realization didn't help me sleep at all.
The evening wasn't much better. For the first time, Kavita went to bed with Amir, after our dinner. Amir left the door open this time.
Did they mean for me to hear their lovemaking? To watch it?
I stayed awake for a while, waiting for the sounds of their lovemaking to come. They didn't come. Instead, I heard Kavita's snores, after a while. They were asleep.
So Kavita didn't make love with Amir tonight, the first night she actually spent with him, under the same roof as me.
After tossing in bed for a while, I realized that this was going to be a persistent problem for me.
I got up, and walked to our medicine cabinet.
I found our sleeping pills, and took one.
I was going to need the aid of sleeping pills for a while, if this was going to be the new status quo.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-12-2018, 03:09 PM